There is now a premium version of this theme which includes A LOT of features!!!

This theme is free two ways.

1) 16 Icons on a Sliding Droid Dock.
    The icons slide and stop in the middle. There is also a hidden today.
    The icons also bounce!!

2) 16 Icons on a Sliding Droid Dock with Weather Slot.
    The icons slide and stop in the middle. There is also a hidden today.
    The icons also bounce!!

Extra Features:
    SpaceBar = QuickLaunch
    $ = SMS

Download

Zen 5.0

Weather 5.0

There will be a premium version of this if reviews are well. Premium version will contain different backgrounds, colors, icons, and more! Enjoy the free one!

A huge thank you to KSW1 for giving me this idea. He will be incorporating this SVG (I designed it) into his great themes.
    Last edited by b15ginz; 05-04-10 at 03:23 PM.
    03-31-10 09:48 PM
    Love the concept. Looking forward to seeing a premium version with different icons and a different top banner, preferably something way smaller.
    Is there any way to make the weather slot icon transparent? Just a thought I had.

03-31-10 10:23 PM
    It is only like that when you hover over it, or so I thought! I will look at the files again... Which did you download? Zen or Weather?

If you look at my pictures, there is no black. I probably forgot to do it for the 9700 and the tours.
    03-31-10 10:28 PM
    this is the one ive been waiting for, with profile on top, weather slot, and a scrollable hidden dock.. been waiting for a theme like this for so long
    03-31-10 10:37 PM
    Fixed. Updated links too to point directly to my server. I don't trust those short url craps.
    03-31-10 10:39 PM
    It is only like that when you hover over it, or so I thought! I will look at the files again... Which did you download? Zen or Weather?

If you look at my pictures, there is no black. I probably forgot to do it for the 9700 and the tours.
    Heh, it happens. Yeah, I thought it looked a little weird on my screen, but it's a free theme, I can't be too picky.
    03-31-10 11:20 PM
    Nice theme. Thanks for sharing it.
    03-31-10 11:25 PM
    Absolutely perfect. You've made a lot of people very happy with this one!
    03-31-10 11:43 PM
    Thank you guys. Please enjoy as I work on the premium shortly.
    04-01-10 12:45 AM
    Great idea and theme!
    I havent not asked this before, but here goes:
    Would it be possible for you to give me the theme files ( SVG and theme builder document) so i could modify theme to make a theme for my own use ( i.e will NOT be published). If you dont want to, or cant i respect that
    04-01-10 06:28 AM
    Very Nice. Thanks for sharing! Any way to have the name of the app and mailbox name (e.g., [email protected]) appear when you select the app off the home screen? With multiple e-mail folders, all looking the same, it's a bit confusing. Other than than request, cool.
    Last edited by redbadger; 04-01-10 at 08:02 AM. Reason: request
    04-01-10 07:47 AM
    Loving this theme! I would second the request of a version with a smaller top banner though to make it more wallpaper friendly. Great job so far!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 08:28 AM
    Loving this theme! I would second the request of a version with a smaller top banner though to make it more wallpaper friendly. Great job so far!

plus that banner on the bottom like the newer os stock themes
    04-01-10 08:42 AM
    Great idea and theme!
    Would it be possible for you to give me the theme files ( SVG and theme builder document) so i could modify theme to make a theme for my own use ( i.e will NOT be published). If you dont want to, or cant i respect that
    That's like asking Danny Devito for his step stool...
    04-01-10 09:43 AM
    Very nice work. Really like having lots of icons without a cluttered screen. Thanks!
    04-01-10 02:14 PM
    Great idea and theme!
    Seriously? Oh sure, let me just give you all of my PSD, php, css, html, xhtml file and everything else to my successful business website too.....

Oh ****, do you want my server login info too?

If you haven't guessed by now, the answer is no, sorry.
    But the good news is, I have a tutorial already for a droid dock. I plan on making tutorials for a sliding dock.

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing! Any way to have the name of the app and mailbox name (e.g., [email protected]) appear when you select the app off the home screen? With multiple e-mail folders, all looking the same, it's a bit confusing. Other than than request, cool.
    I could add the status text on the premium version. Thank you for the tip.

I will take that into consideration!

plus that banner on the bottom like the newer os stock themes
    The banner on the bottom? I think I know what your talking about... Like this theme? Although you can not see it because of the carbon fiber background - there is a background on the icons. (see video because I change the background in the video)

That's like asking Danny Devito for his step stool...
    hahaha

Very nice work. Really like having lots of icons without a cluttered screen. Thanks!
    Your welcome. Enjoy.
    04-01-10 04:10 PM
    Great theme, just think it needs smaller banner even a transparent one if that can be done and smaller font size. Will the premium theme have this and is it available to buy now?

04-05-10 08:48 AM
    I LOVE this theme - just what I've been looking for!

Will echo the comments about a smaller or transparent banner at the top as it does slightly take away from the wallpapers..

Can't wait for the Premium to see what improvements/additions you make
    04-05-10 12:22 PM
    nice theme.. love it
    04-05-10 12:38 PM
    Thank you guys. I havent started the premium version yet. I probably will start it this week.
    04-05-10 08:54 PM
    awesome theme! It would be amazing if the top banner was thinner, and smaller font used. Maybe 1/2 of it's size now, with the time being a slightly bit bigger font than then rest of the info. GREAT JOB EITHER WAY.
    04-06-10 03:30 AM
    Is it just me, or is the weather slot currently being occupied by a "Messages" icon? I know I'm a n00b, but is there some config needed?
    04-06-10 02:17 PM
    Did you dl it? Maybe try moving your weather icon to slot one, that will fix it. I didn't load a weather app into the sim which is why the pics show a messages icon.

04-06-10 03:03 PM
    Did you dl it? Maybe try moving your weather icon to slot one, that will fix it. I didn't load a weather app into the sim which is why the pics show a messages icon.

This could be my problem: I don't have a weather app yet, unless WeatherBug will work with the thing. Which ones will work? Not looking for the best and most wonderful looking, just looking for cheap (free would be better). Planning on spending my money on other apps, don't want to spend it to get current conditions on my homescreen.
    04-06-10 03:10 PM
    Any app will work. Free or not. I have no idea how the weather apps work or how they change. I don't own any of them. Any app u put in slot one will work as its intended. If u don't want a weather app, don't download the weather theme.

04-06-10 03:16 PM
100 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD