Dont we have Iphone style buble texting with Storm 9550? Mines was set at stripes in options menu. So i changed it to "bubble" and its not changing to a Iphone "bubble style". Its still staying the same..

Anyone knows what gives?
    03-31-10 07:11 PM
    03-31-10 07:17 PM
    crunchsms.com - it's free and works great...mms doesn't go to it though...
    03-31-10 07:21 PM
    There's a reallly easy way.....buy an iPhone lmao
    03-31-10 07:21 PM
    Crunchsms is nice, putting out a couple updates a week.
    03-31-10 08:26 PM
    I would use crunch sms. But I hate getting Duplicates SMS's in my native SMS and Crunch SMS
    03-31-10 08:38 PM
    i use empower threaded sms
    04-01-10 12:43 AM
    Use the firewall to block incoming sms in crunch. solves the duplicate problem
    04-01-10 05:32 AM
    I use empower threaded message, works great. There is a free trial. I tried both crunch sms and threaded sms and at that time, threaded sms was light years ahead of crunch sms. try them both out and decide which one you like better.

also, as above said, go to options, security, firwall, and block incoming sms to prevent the duplicate sms deal on both apps. Just remember to unblock it if you ever get rid of the apps.
    04-01-10 07:14 AM
    So i changed it to "bubble" and its not changing to a Iphone "bubble style".
    That's why it's called bubble, not iPhone bubbles. It's not the iPhone style.

+1 to whoever posted that you should go buy an iPhone.
    04-01-10 07:25 AM
    I would use crunch sms. But I hate getting Duplicates SMS's in my native SMS and Crunch SMS
    block sms in your firewall

options>security>firewall>block sms
    04-01-10 11:09 AM
    i like crunch right now. scrolling is nice. does everything the OS sms does basically. and you can type beyond 160 limit
    04-01-10 11:11 AM
    i like crunch right now. scrolling is nice. does everything the OS sms does basically. and you can type beyond 160 limit
    I have couple of issues with Crunch. 1) it doesn't work with Berry Buzz; 2) it sends you two text messages for every voice mail - 1st lets you know you have message, the 2nd let's you know that you don't have any messages; 3) the red star indicating new mail doesn't show up on the Crunch box if you have Crunch on your homescreen. For now, I have deleted the program. I do like; however, that it lets you text beyond the 160 limit.
    04-01-10 11:28 AM
    I have couple of issues with Crunch. 1) it doesn't work with Berry Buzz; 2) it sends you two text messages for every voice mail - 1st lets you know you have message, the 2nd let's you know that you don't have any messages; 3) the red star indicating new mail doesn't show up on the Crunch box if you have Crunch on your homescreen. For now, I have deleted the program. I do like; however, that it lets you text beyond the 160 limit.
    yea berry buzz not working kinda sucks but not too bad.

as far as the red star, mine shows up on my homescreen
    04-01-10 11:44 AM
    can you import existing texts ?
    04-01-10 12:05 PM
    I downloaded crunch and every time I get a message it won't let me view it ....it just tells me that there is an uncaught s java exception and message can't be read until I restart my phone and when I do its right back to square one with the first message I receive ....they also tell me to email the exception to them so they can fix the problem so I did twice and have not heard from them ...that was two days ago!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD