Didn't like Tango at all. Went back to good crackberry.com version. Unless the final version of Tango is different than where it's at now, I'll be sticking with the old version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 06:05 PM
    Sorry to hear that I am loving mine.
    06-19-08 06:08 PM
    I've been messing with the beta since it came out yesterday. Couple glitches that I've noticed, but nothing huge. If there's something they can improve on or a glitch, did you send feedback so they can work the bugs out for the final release?

What made you want to switch back?
    06-19-08 06:11 PM
    I am trying to get used to it. This may take a minute.
    06-19-08 06:24 PM
    What don't you like about it? I'm loving it so far. I have noticed a few glitches but I'm sure they will be worked out by the final release.

06-19-08 07:24 PM
    Same here. I went back to the old version. I do not care for the initial front end.
    06-19-08 07:27 PM
    Im liking it soo far... their is just one thing that i noticed that i dont like at all that i hope they look into.... Its a memory HOG...
    06-19-08 07:32 PM
    i love the new version but it's making my berry run super slow. so i took it off for now.
    06-19-08 07:32 PM
    Im liking it soo far... their is just one thing that i noticed that i dont like at all that i hope they look into.... Its a memory HOG...
    I too went back to the old Viigo for the same reason. It sucked the memory up like crazy!
    06-19-08 09:37 PM
    It worked great on my phone. I just wish you could customize the start page. I really don't care about the CFL or sports in general. Other than that, Great app!

06-19-08 10:00 PM
    I'm loving it too. And the add sports to calendar, Whoa Nelly!...
    06-19-08 10:02 PM
    I went back to old viigo too because tango ate up all my memory. My pearl was at 0 bytes of free memory all day today, even when I deleted other programs.
    06-19-08 10:07 PM
    I went back to old viigo too because tango ate up all my memory. My pearl was at 0 bytes of free memory all day today, even when I deleted other programs.
    You may want to considering this. I have a ton of apps, a couple of themes and even with Viigo I am right now at 31.8mb on 4.2.2.194
    06-19-08 10:11 PM
    It worked great on my phone. I just wish you could customize the start page. I really don't care about the CFL or sports in general. Other than that, Great app!

the cfl thing is where it is now for technical reasons...when the program goes live, it will be a sub folder under sports.
    06-19-08 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD