Everyone gets letters telling you to forward this on and you�ll get money, forward this and you get fame... But I�m starting this one. It wasn�t forwarded to me, I read the article on CNN.com, and quite frankly it pisses me off. This is a story of a U.S. Marine, Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder, who volunteered for the service of his country, and now after his death his family stood up against protestors, and the Snyder�s are being held accountable for the charges that the protestors incurred while protesting i.e. Legal fees, etc. This kid wasn�t killed in battle, but he was however killed over in Iraq, so we all know why he was there, and its not the joke about oil that I�ll admit I make time and time again, he was there following orders. That�s really all I have to say without becoming biased on the soldiers side. There are people out there that need to mind their own business if they don�t agree with what is going on, especially in a family setting, and that was hard for me to say because I usually speak my mind.

More can be found at:
    Dead Marine's father ordered to pay protesters' legal costs - CNN.com

If any of you got this, and you don�t agree, I�m sorry, but this is one of those emails that needs to reach everyone.

Here is also a link to the site of the father of Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder.
    Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder

Guys, I don't normally do this, but this article really hit a sore spot... Please forward it to as many people as you can...
    03-30-10 11:21 PM
    If there's one place where a family's right to privacy should always be ensured, it is at a funeral.

Those protesters should all be forced to move to Baghdad, and not in the Green Zone.
    03-31-10 09:50 AM
    How'd I guess it was those stoooopid, crazy "Baptists". May G_d have a special place in *the place where Satan concocted to infect their minds* for them.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 02:34 PM
    as insane as the world is today, i just would not have the ballz to go and protest a funeral (if that were my opinion and its not), people's emotions are on high during grief and almost everyone is packing heat (our state relaxed its right to carry laws) you're liable to get shot.

My husband deploys for Africa tomorrow and I told him I support him all the way because he is just obeying orders. He doesn't necessarily favor Obama but Obama is his boss and there's just no way around that...

Then again, that's the twist of being an American theres always gonna be an r **** out there with nothing better to do than to force their opinons on others...

Again, I would just be afraid of having my face blown off...
    03-31-10 03:10 PM
    This makes me sick.

Regardless of your religious or political beliefs, a funeral is off limits. If I were at the funeral and a member of his family, I would have gone outside, gotten in my car and driven thru the crowd of protestors. I am not even remotely kidding. I would even circle around and go back until I smear every one of them across the parking lot.

F***ing savages. Carrying around signs that say "Thank God for dead soldiers" and "God hates you"

Seriously?! You think you're preaching the word of God, an all-knowing, all-seeing benevolent creature known to forgive all his creations regardless of their sins. How can these people honestly think they're doing the right thing?! This. Is. Crazy.

These people are a large part of the reason I'm an atheist. Complete morons preaching hatred.
    03-31-10 03:19 PM
    How'd I guess it was those stoooopid, crazy "Baptists". May G_d have a special place in *the place where Satan concocted to infect their minds* for them.
    Whenever I see the term crazy Baptist, I think the name Phelps, and checking the story, I was right again. These people are just bat do do crazy, and using the law to beat people over the head (making sure they stay on public property), but right where they can annoy and bother people at whatever they wish to protest.

I think it is time they the people they protest practice the time honored tradition of shunning. In mass the group being protested should face them, stay silent and turn their backs to them. And then invite one (several) of those groups that throw pies, to throw pies.
    03-31-10 05:53 PM
    Why must people INSIST on tarnishing Kansas' name.... these people were on Tyra Banks' show a few years ago and she kept saying 'We're from Kansas' 'Topeka this, Kansas that' I'm so done with it. This is a beautiful state and I know that most Kansans along with the rest of the intelligent world don't feel this way...
    03-31-10 06:11 PM
    I'm sure Baptists feel the same way bluedragon. I'm disgusted with them, because they make all who love G_d look a little less becoming. Nick, they are the exception.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-31-10 07:06 PM
    I'm sure Baptists feel the same way bluedragon. I'm disgusted with them, because they make all who love G_d look a little less becoming. Nick, they are the exception.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Believe me, I know. I basically grew up in the bible belt.

I respect everyone's beliefs, that really has nothing to do with this issue IMO. But they take their stupid, hate-filled ideals and try to justify their actions by claiming they're doing God's work so they're dragging other Baptists thru the mud with them.

If there is a God or higher power and it is what the bible teaches, I don't understand how any rational Christian (or anyone in this matter) could believe what they're doing is in God's name. That is not even remotely close to any of the messages within the Bible.

So they're crazy, misguided hate-mongers teaching a new generation of Christians that not only is it ok to hate someone because of their beliefs and decisions, it's actually the Word of the Lord. Not to mention they have no problem with crashing someone's funeral who is not really directly related to their cause. That just blows my mind...

They're morals are more closely related to Adolf Hitler's than God's.
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 04-01-10 at 09:33 AM.
    03-31-10 07:53 PM
    I've listened to Mike Gallagher a lot, and really have to hand it to him for what he's done, to keep them away from these despicable events. Here's an example:

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.

Anti-Gay Kansas Church Cancels Protests at Funerals for Slain Amish Girls

Feb. 25: A Westboro church member protests a military funeral.

The controversial anti-homosexual Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kan., has canceled its plans to stage a protest at the funerals of the five Amish girls executed in their Pennsylvania school, a church official said Wednesday.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, the daughter of church's pastor, told FOXNews.com the group canceled the protests in exchange for an hour of radio time Thursday on syndicated talk-show host Mike Gallagher's radio program.

"We're not going to any of the Amish funerals � that's the agreement we're making � that we won't go to any of them," Phelps-Roper told FOXNews.com.

On Tuesday, the church posted a flyer touting the demonstrations in response to the attendance of Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, who has spoken out against the church publicly. Both Amish and non-Amish residents of Lancaster County � where the shooting took place � have vowed to not allow any protesters anywhere near the funeral services; Rendell called the church members "insane."

Phelps-Roper, daughter of Rev. Fred Phelps, said the church had planned to cancel the protests if given media time on radio and television as a platform to espouse Westboro's beliefs.

FOXNews.com - Anti-Gay Kansas Church Cancels Protests at Funerals for Slain Amish Girls - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 03-31-10 at 08:41 PM.
    03-31-10 08:36 PM
    They are the ill-begotten spawn of rutting mongrels, to perform acts this heinous. There is good news, however, the public outcry over this injustice is swelling, and people are stepping up to take action to help the family.

03-31-10 09:12 PM
    Sadly the law is on their side and

legal>emotions.

I will say they are good to use when people start talking down on Muslims.
    03-31-10 10:20 PM
    Guys... thanks for not making me feel out of sorts... This story really hit me hard, especially being a vet, and having known people that could have easily been this guy. I hope everyone that can reads this... Thanks Crackberry brothers and sisters!!!
    03-31-10 10:27 PM
    God bless you for your service Joe!

04-01-10 04:58 AM
    I just wonder if these people will still feel like protesting if the funeral was for one of their own sons or daughters...
    04-01-10 03:01 PM
    Youi know they're as pure as driven snow trucky. Who could possibly find fault with them.

04-01-10 03:30 PM
    The Phelps family is all the proof needed for why cousins shouldn't marry. Their
    gene pool simply has no deep end.

I could not care less about their right to free speech. Having a right to do a thing
    DOES NOT always make it the right thing to do. Sadly these inbred, disgusting,
    morons would never understand that.

These families have already suffered enough and they want to inflict even more
    pain. Somebody has to sue these bastards for intentionally inflicting emotional
    duress.
    04-01-10 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD