There's two things I really wantto know and hope I can get help

1) So when I first got my blackberry, there was always a AOL mail icon, and I used it , then I decided to go to yahoo because its better and I made a yahoo email account on m� phone but there's no yahoo icon and i receive emails only in the messages folder,

2) And I would like to know how to find out how many text messages you have sent, because my cousin has a BB 9000 bold for Tmobile and he dials some numbers and it tells him how much. I have a BB Tour for Sprint, can anyone tell me ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 10:48 PM
    Help Mee Pleasee

03-30-10 10:58 PM
    1) Yahoo!� for BlackBerry�

2) options/status/ menu key - database sizes (will tell you the number of text messages in database, but I don't know of a way to count "sent" only)
    03-30-10 11:22 PM
    Probably have to look at your bill or online account with Sprint to see the sent SMS message count.
    03-30-10 11:58 PM
    1) Yahoo!� for BlackBerry�

2) options/status/ menu key - database sizes (will tell you the number of text messages in database, but I don't know of a way to count "sent" only)

Thank You So Much !

03-31-10 06:30 AM
    Ok, this isn't what I was looking for . I was looking for like a Yahoo iCon : not the mobile site

03-31-10 06:56 AM
    Have you routed your yahoo email through your blackberry yet?
    03-31-10 07:02 AM
    Hoe do you that ?

03-31-10 07:16 AM
    wow.. all this wrong information is driving me nuts in here...

OKay Mycko, this is what you have to do..for your e-mail, you have to resend your service books to get the icon back for yahoo. Go to Options, advanced Options, click on host routing table, click your menu button, and click on "register now" that will bring back your e-mail icon
    03-31-10 07:22 AM
    On verizon BB Tour, there is a My Verizon app which will fill you in on usage data. Maybe Sprint has something like that on device.......
    03-31-10 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD