I have just recently had this problem: when my storm2 is on (running .517), and I plug in the usb cable, a msg appears that the media card has been removed, then, a couple of seconds later, it says that it has been inserted, and the it will add the files to the library. I have reloaded different OS's on it, with no difference. It gives me absolutely no other reason to think something is wrong, and all the files on the card act normally. I have just not seen any other thread on this here.
    any ideas?
    thanks!
    03-30-10 09:33 PM
    Try a different card if you have one and see if its the card or the phone. Are you safely removing the device when unplugging?
    03-30-10 09:37 PM
    I usually do use the "safely remove device" in the system tray, but I can't guarantee that I haven't just yanked it out once or twice. I have taken out and re-inserted the same micro-sd card. I will check to see if I have another one floating around here someplace.

alert - alert - alert!
    I just noticed that the msg has gone away. Last night I formatted the card again. I had done a memory repair on it that didn't work, but it appears the format did. I will keep my eye on this for a while.

anyways, if someone else has this problem, maybe this will help.
    03-31-10 07:26 AM
    When you format a card do you lose the pics and info off it?? May be a dumb question- but I don't know.
    03-31-10 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD