If you have a 9700 Bold and If you are interested in beta testing and giving feedback, helping to improve ShortcutMe, and if you either own ShortcutMe or you never tried it before, send email to support at fonware dot ca and post something here on this thread.

5 free ShortcutMe license keys for beta testers with best feedbacks.

About ShortcutMe:

Free trial, YouTube Clips, and Web Page links for ShortcutMe

Last edited by Vijik; 03-30-10 at 03:37 PM.
    03-30-10 07:06 AM
    I'll be happy to try it.
    03-30-10 07:41 AM
    I'll try it out.
    03-30-10 07:44 AM
    me too !

10char
    03-30-10 08:13 AM
    Wow. Only 2 other replies besides me? You guys must not know what offer you're passing up. :/
    03-30-10 09:34 AM
    Ill try it! If it works with ql? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 10:04 AM
    Ill try it! If it works with ql? Lol

It only took 6 posts before someone was compelled to mention the other guys program. Truly amazing.

Vijik, I look forward to the release but I just don't have the time for a beta test right now. Hopefully, the beta will be short.
    03-30-10 10:33 AM
    im happy to help
    03-30-10 10:47 AM
    Have never tried this program but willing to help.

03-30-10 10:51 AM
    I haven't used it before but I'd be happy to try it out
    03-30-10 11:13 AM
    3.10 is now ready for beta testing.

To get the OTA link, send email to support at fonware dot ca with the following information:

A: Your CB UserName
    B: Let me know if you already have bought ShortcutMe. If not, let me know if you ever installed the trial version of ShortcutMe on your 9700
    C: Your 9700 PIN (A new license key is needed for 3.10)
    03-30-10 11:41 AM
    I'll beta test. email sent
    Last edited by devGOD; 03-30-10 at 11:59 AM.
    03-30-10 11:55 AM
    e-mail sent...
    03-30-10 12:26 PM
    OTA link sent.

This beta version needs many rounds of updates before it is good enough. So please be patient and let me know if you see any bugs.

For the background images, if you have already loaded them to your uSD card, go to MenuKey->"Common Config" and use the "Select Background Image" to select one of the wallpapers you have downloaded. Then use the selector "Use Background Image" to YES.
    03-30-10 01:11 PM
    New users:
    - You need to create several shortcuts before you see the entire wallpaper (this will be fixed in next rev).

-ShortcutMe can be launched by clicking Convenience key (from anywhere) or Space key (from BB Home Screen).

To be able to launch it with convenience key go to

BlackBerry Home Screen > Options > Screen/Keyboard

and set "Right Side Convenience Key Opens" and "Left Side Convenience Key Opens" to ShortcutMe.
    03-30-10 01:16 PM
    email sent.

03-30-10 01:17 PM
    email sent.

Haven't received anything yet. Could it be that you have sent email to .com instead of .ca?

Correct email address is: support at fonware dot ca
    03-30-10 01:28 PM
    I just found a bug. The "Multi Click Config" menu option doesn't do anything.
    Also, I have many shortcuts made already (130). Do I still need to make a few for the walls to work? I can't get it to work.
    03-30-10 01:29 PM
    Also, I have many shortcuts made already (130). Do I still need to make a few for the walls to work? I can't get it to work.
    Will fix the MultiClick menu option soon.

130 shortcuts? Wow.

No if you have 10, depending on the font size you have selected, you should be able to see the entire wallpaper.
    Have you set "Use background Image?" (in Common Config page) to YES ?
    03-30-10 01:40 PM
    And may I ask why you use my signature?
    03-30-10 01:42 PM
    Ok. Found the bug. Please set the "Main Page Drawing Style" to "Middle,HeaderAbove" in Common Config page.
    Those other styles are going to be removed in future.
    03-30-10 01:46 PM
    Will fix the MultiClick menu option soon.

130 shortcuts? Wow.

No if you have 10, depending on the font size you have selected, you should be able to see the entire wallpaper.
    Have you set "Use background Image?" (in Common Config page) to YES ?
    I can't get the walls to work. I tried to chnge the font size and all. And the option is on in common config.

And may I ask why you use my signature?
    Idk. I figured you need help in getting the word out about SCM. This is a awesome app and doesn't get the credit it deserves. I have tried many apps similar and none come close.

If you want me to remove the signature, I will. I didn't mean to offend.
    03-30-10 01:49 PM
    Haven't received anything yet. Could it be that you have sent email to .com instead of .ca?

Correct email address is: support at fonware dot ca
    i'm sure that's what i did, ill resend it... my BB faulted to .com and i didn't catch it.

03-30-10 01:55 PM
    Ok. Found the bug. Please set the "Main Page Drawing Style" to "Middle,HeaderAbove" in Common Config page.
    Those other styles are going to be removed in future.
    Cool. That fixed it.

If we use the other options like - Transparent no header, will there be an option for transparent walls?

I like the transparent look.
    03-30-10 02:01 PM
    Idk. I figured you need help in getting the word out about SCM. This is a awesome app and doesn't get the credit it deserves. I have tried many apps similar and none come close.

If you want me to remove the signature, I will. I didn't mean to offend.
    Now that i know the reason, I should say
    Thanks. It is not an offend at all. That is more than what I expect
    03-30-10 02:09 PM
199 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD