Okay, I am a student and negotiated this plan before I begun school, and didn't realise the importance of long-distance minutes.

So I began with a regular phone and bought a blackberry last summer from a friend. 8830 World

My contract expires at the end of August - 5 months left. And I have a 200 bonus as of right now towards a new phone.

My plan name is - zPreferred All In 30 - 36M and it is a CORPORATE plan, however I am the only one on it.

Includes (30 dollars + tax):

200 anytime minutes
    Unlimited nights/weekends from 6pm - 9 am
    System access fee/911
    Call display/call waiting/forwarding/conference calling, message centre
    20 free calls to any 1 number (land line or cell phone)

Blackberry Smart 35 Add-on (now the blackberry smart 40) (35 + tax)
    500 MB's
    Unlimited texting sent/received (even to American numbers, while in Canada), BBM, windows live messenger
    Call waiting/display, message centre(over laps)

All together the plan is 65 dollars + tax = approx. $75

My contract is up soon, and I'm going to begin negotiating a new term, probably 1-2 year contract, i don't ever want to do 3 years again.

Is this a good plan?....How do i get extra's when negotiating with bell? Does it mean anything that my plans a corporate plan?....

Thank you.
    03-29-10 08:02 PM
    Sounds like a good plan to me!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 09:21 PM
    One of the Smartphone combos at $50 would be better. When calling to resign, you should be able to get credits to offset the cost of a fun bundle that includes message centre and caller ID, and another credit to offset early evenings (6pm).

That will give you essentially what you have now (with the exception of the 20 free calls to one number - which you may be able to get added free too) for 15 bucks a month less.
    03-30-10 09:23 AM
    Doesn't Bell still have the $22 corporate / special plan?

It was like 300 anytime minutes, unlimited incoming, unlimited nights/weekends from 6pm, unlimited Bell-to-Bell, unlimited text messaging, call display, message centre. No SAF. (I thin that's it).

Then add on 500 MB of data for $25.

Looking at $47 + 911 + tax.

It's a pretty good plan, had me thinking about switching, but my current plan with Rogers is still better.

04-06-10 09:29 AM
    Doesn't Bell still have the $22 corporate / special plan?

It was like 300 anytime minutes, unlimited incoming, unlimited nights/weekends from 6pm, unlimited Bell-to-Bell, unlimited text messaging, call display, message centre. No SAF. (I thin that's it).

Then add on 500 MB of data for $25.

Looking at $47 + 911 + tax.

It's a pretty good plan, had me thinking about switching, but my current plan with Rogers is still better.

Only if you qualify. There has been a recent freeze these "available" corporate plan new activations.
    04-08-10 09:53 PM
    Ya, I've seen them being offered on new activations. Pairing the $22 plan with the $30 unlimited data is pretty solid.

04-09-10 11:02 AM
    Is this Bell or Rogers you can get $30 unlimited data? I've tried to get Bell to change my phone on our corp account to the BISEI unlimited data package but they will not do so. They said that package is no longer available. Has it been replaced by something else?

Thanks
    04-12-10 12:52 PM
    Is this Bell or Rogers you can get $30 unlimited data? I've tried to get Bell to change my phone on our corp account to the BISEI unlimited data package but they will not do so. They said that package is no longer available. Has it been replaced by something else?

Thanks

It was my understanding the package was only available to CDMA phones, and that officially it does not exist anymore, but can be applied to CDMA phones as I had it applied to a phone after I had heard it was over with, but again it wasn't on the new HSPA network
    04-12-10 05:00 PM
    Nah, you can get the $30 unlimited data on the HSPA network for sure.

04-12-10 05:06 PM
    How do you guys get the Corporate plan? I have a BB8330 and am with bell for a year.

As for OP regarding long distance, do what I do, sign up to YAK and if you have unlimited incoming call them they will call you back and you dial out. Great rates
    04-14-10 02:09 PM
    Okay, I am a student and negotiated this plan before I begun school, and didn't realise the importance of long-distance minutes.

So I began with a regular phone and bought a blackberry last summer from a friend. 8830 World

My contract expires at the end of August - 5 months left. And I have a 200 bonus as of right now towards a new phone.

My plan name is - zPreferred All In 30 - 36M and it is a CORPORATE plan, however I am the only one on it.

Includes (30 dollars + tax):

200 anytime minutes
    Unlimited nights/weekends from 6pm - 9 am
    System access fee/911
    Call display/call waiting/forwarding/conference calling, message centre
    20 free calls to any 1 number (land line or cell phone)

Blackberry Smart 35 Add-on (now the blackberry smart 40) (35 + tax)
    500 MB's
    Unlimited texting sent/received (even to American numbers, while in Canada), BBM, windows live messenger
    Call waiting/display, message centre(over laps)

All together the plan is 65 dollars + tax = approx. $75

My contract is up soon, and I'm going to begin negotiating a new term, probably 1-2 year contract, i don't ever want to do 3 years again.

Is this a good plan?....How do i get extra's when negotiating with bell? Does it mean anything that my plans a corporate plan?....

Thank you.
    That is a good plan. Unfortunately, the $22 plan has been put to rest in the Bell garveyard. There is one comparable for $24.75 with 250 daytime and unlimited incoming calls. Also, unlimited data is now $35.
    04-14-10 05:30 PM
    What product code is the $35 unlimited data?
    04-15-10 08:17 AM
    What product code is the $35 unlimited data?
    & the $24.75 plan too please?
    05-12-10 01:58 PM
    I'd say the plan you have now is good. As for unlimited data, it's not available for any phones normally and never HSPA phones, they're even changing unlimited mobile internet to 50mb per month. Also, if you decide to not go with a 3 year plan, then you won't have the 200 credit. For 2 years you'll get 150 and for 1 you'll get nothing. Also, if you go for less then 3 years, then there're some very good chances that you'll lose the plan that you have now.

Basically, I'd recommend you go with a 3 year plan and keep the plan that you have now.
    05-12-10 03:13 PM
    Can't the plan the OP has now just continue on a month to month basis?

05-13-10 11:02 PM
    Can't the plan the OP has now just continue on a month to month basis?

Well, if he's fine with the phone he has, then he could just keep going without renewing his contract. The only reason for him to renew would be to get a new phone really.
    05-14-10 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD