When I had my 8900 pandora would continue to play when I received a text or email but pause with a phone call, which is what I want. Now with my 9700 when i get a text or email (which is often) it stops the music from playing pandora and I have to start it back up. Any advice, did i change a setting somewhere and wasn't aware of it, or did I have a setting enabled on the 8900 and wasn't aware of it...

Thanks
    03-29-10 12:55 PM
    Since pandora streams the music when it is playing on the phone using data the signal gets interrupted when you recevie the text/ email I am not aware of a setting in panadora to fix this issue but maybe someone else knows of some setting.
    03-29-10 12:59 PM
    The problem is, I have never had this happen with the 8900 and my g/f with her Cliq doesn't have this issue as well...anyone else have any suggestions
    03-31-10 03:25 PM
    Try setting your sound profile to "Phone Calls Only" and your music will continue playing even while receiving texts, e-mails, etc...it has nothing to do with data stream interruption.
    03-31-10 03:36 PM
    Try setting your sound profile to "Phone Calls Only" and your music will continue playing even while receiving texts, e-mails, etc...it has nothing to do with data stream interruption.
    Exactly. If your profile audible alerts are off, Pandora won't stop playing.
    03-31-10 04:33 PM
    Thank u I changed specific ones to vibrate so I still not they are coming in... Don't wanna altre my vibrate profile cause I use that to much when I'm in the movies or out to eat

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 05:04 PM
    When I had my 8900 pandora would continue to play when I received a text or email but pause with a phone call, which is what I want. Now with my 9700 when i get a text or email (which is often) it stops the music from playing pandora and I have to start it back up. Any advice, did i change a setting somewhere and wasn't aware of it, or did I have a setting enabled on the 8900 and wasn't aware of it...

Thanks
    I have this same problem with my 8330.... not sure how to actually fix it, but i've managed to cope with it, even though it's ridiculously annoying.
    03-31-10 10:41 PM
    It will pause if you have an audible alert and then resume after the tone has played. If you leave your profile on vibrate only it should be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD