Features:
    1. The Home Screen Wallpaper flows through - If you change the wallpaper it will replace the Home and Lock screens.
    2. 1 customizable application on the top right. The text is set to always on so this would be a good place for your weather application or MeterBerry.
    5. Hotkeys
    a. Spacebar - QuickLaunch
    b. $ - SMS/MMS
    c. * - BB Music Player
    6. Screen Transitions
    7. Custom Power Meter and Signal Meter
    8. Custom Icons for the majority of BB applications (The author of these icons varies, but I was not the author or creator of any of the icons. If you would like additional information on any of the icons, please PM me and I will provide the details.)
    9. Theme has only been tested on 4.7. Not tested with 5.0.
    10. You can use the default BB shortcuts to assist you with easy navigation to your apps on this theme or any theme.

Overview

Please consider a donation, if you like this theme:

4.7 OTA Links (V1)
    Sun Burst Minimal 4.7

5.0 OTA (V1)
    Sun Burst Minimal 5.0

The fine print� I am not a professional theme builder. I take no responsibility for anything this theme may do to your BB. It was created using Theme Builder from RIM so everything should be fine.
    03-29-10 11:45 AM
    I like the color combo. It is so beautiful. Hope it doesn't lag!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 03:38 PM
    Great theme!!!Can you post the wallpapers?thanks.
    03-29-10 04:10 PM
    I really like the vibrant colors. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and it doesn't lag

03-29-10 05:36 PM
    Here you go...

Enjoy!

Great theme!!!Can you post the wallpapers?thanks.
    03-29-10 05:46 PM
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-29-10 05:50 PM
    Loving it so far. Are the SMS and MMS icons missing? Thanks for remembering the 4.7 people. That was so kind of you. Just truly enjoying the great color combinations.

03-29-10 05:57 PM
    3 SMS & MMS icons are loaded, 1 for SMS, 1 for MMS and 1 for SMS/MMS. They are Envelopes with Phone, Env with Camera and Env with both. I can post the icons here if you would like to see them.

No lag, eah? and how about that battery life! This one has been working really smooth for me the past few weeks.

Loving it so far. Are the SMS and MMS icons missing? Thanks for remembering the 4.7 people. That was so kind of you. Just truly enjoying the great color combinations.

03-29-10 06:11 PM
    well done and the original message icons color just happens to work perfectly.....
    03-29-10 06:28 PM
    very nice chris! this is awesome!!
    03-29-10 06:31 PM
    I really would like to have the 3 envelopes if possible. Could you send me a version with them included. I'm working without a pc. Can you email them to me? Thanks

03-29-10 06:38 PM
    Thank you for the theme, I love it!! Downloaded and running on my 8900 Curve with OS 5.
    03-29-10 07:08 PM
    Any news on SMS and MMS icons?

03-29-10 08:54 PM
    This is a really great looking theme! I'm looking forward to checking it out, thanks for sharing it with the CB community!
    03-29-10 09:03 PM
    Maybe I misundertood what you were reporting...

The 3 ions i reported above were built in to the original theme. Are you saying that they are missing? I have been running for weeks and have had the SMS & MMS icons available...

I am redownloading the 4.7 version from the OTA. There may be a problem with the OTA...

I will also look into ThemeBuilder to see if there is something that needs to be changed.

Is this a problem for both 4.7 and 5.0?

Any news on SMS and MMS icons?

03-29-10 09:23 PM
    I am running 4.7 version. I have deleted 3 times and redownloaded. I still don't have any SMS or MMS icons. When I receive them, they only show up in message icon. I pm'd you earlier. I'm not sure why they won't show. Any help would be appreciated.

03-29-10 09:51 PM
    It may be the way you have your messages set-up. It might be set to Theme Controlled.

Go to your messages box and select the menu, Options, General Options. Then scroll down to the SMS and Email Inboxees choice. Try setting it to Separate.

Try that and let me know if that fixes your SMS problem.

I am running 4.7 version. I have deleted 3 times and redownloaded. I still don't have any SMS or MMS icons. When I receive them, they only show up in message icon. I pm'd you earlier. I'm not sure why they won't show. Any help would be appreciated.

03-29-10 10:11 PM
    Thanks, that was my problem. At least I learned something new. Sorry for any inconvenience. I love this theme!

03-29-10 10:32 PM
    Beautiful theme, is there anyway you can make the font smaller or user customizable?

03-30-10 05:30 AM
    This has been eluding me for some time now...

I see the oversized fonts once in a while and haven't been able to pinpoint it. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like on my Tour running 5.0.

What does yours look like?

I don't recall changing any font sizes in this theme, just the color of some... I have even compared the font settings to the defaults for a new theme in Theme builder. They appear to be the same.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Beautiful theme, is there anyway you can make the font smaller or user customizable?

03-31-10 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD