Ok folks, here is a tip for you to clean your BB device. I clean my Bold 9700 this way routinely and I am sure you can apply the same method to clean your beloved device.

I use 3M Post it Note Pad size 2' X 1.5' to clean my device. (or you can cut it any size you want). Use the sticky part and insert into the gap between the screen and keypad. You can either fold it or slide it into the gap in order to get all the dust or dirt stick to the pad. Apply another one if the pad isn't sticky enough until you are satisfied.

Enjoy your clean device and never ever touched your BB while you are eating a pizza or a burger!!
    03-29-10 12:30 AM
    Post its' can do anything. Lol.

Thanks for the tip man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 12:47 AM
    sharing is caring !

Kudos
    03-29-10 02:43 AM
    good tip man, will try that, i seem to get dog hairs in there lol
    03-29-10 03:10 AM
    Great tip. I'm gonna try that when my 9700 gets all dusty lol.

03-29-10 03:19 AM
    lol, where a post it is good for.
    03-29-10 03:20 AM
    I am glad you all like the idea. Enjoy your clean device!

03-30-10 12:44 AM
    I would have never thought of that. Great tip, I'll try it!
    03-30-10 01:27 AM
    I would like to know how to clean oil from your face of the screen and keys now that would be a neat trick

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-30-10 06:38 AM
    To clean any trackball I would start with a brand new sheet of copier paper and the after making sure your screen it locked do figure eights on the copier paper for a solid minute. Why only copier paper? Great question, it has the perfect balance of roughness and absorption to clean your trackball perfectly.
    03-30-10 07:10 AM
    To clean any trackball I would start with a brand new sheet of copier paper and the after making sure your screen it locked do figure eights on the copier paper for a solid minute. Why only copier paper? Great question, it has the perfect balance of roughness and absorption to clean your trackball perfectly.
    We 9700 users don't really care about trackball's anymore ;-)

03-30-10 08:36 AM
    I would suggest using a pencil eraser. Locked or turn off your device first and find a flat and large enough surface area eraser to rub the trackball with light pressure until all ball surface is clean.

Even though 9700 has no trackball, I am sure anyone else who has trackball on their device will find it useful.

03-30-10 09:11 AM
    I would like to know how to clean oil from your face of the screen and keys now that would be a neat trick

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Just lick it! Ha!

Well not really...just use this thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/my-g...e-crazy-51578/

and those individual pre-moistened glasses cleaners. They work perfect.
    03-30-10 09:26 AM
    For those who are afraid of facial oil stick on their BB, I would suggest using a food wrapper wrap around your device and change it everyday!!

03-30-10 09:39 AM
    Or use a Bluetooth headset, wired headset, speakerphone, or don't shove the phone completely on your face and angle it so your cheek isn't pressed against it for the entire duration of a call.

I personally don't have that issue, however, because of the shiny finish I can see why it'd be such an everything magnet.
    03-30-10 10:27 AM
    Or use a Bluetooth headset, wired headset, speakerphone, or don't shove the phone completely on your face and angle it so your cheek isn't pressed against it for the entire duration of a call.

I personally don't have that issue, however, because of the shiny finish I can see why it'd be such an everything magnet.
    That is why you need to get a protector case like a silicone cover which is an affortable solution. I personally use Otterbox commuter series case which is perfect for me.

04-05-10 07:37 PM
    That is why you need to get a protector case like a silicone cover which is an affortable solution. I personally use Otterbox commuter series case which is perfect for me.

Or that otterbox defender series that what's protecting mines

04-05-10 09:05 PM
    We've got anti fog/static lens cleaner wipes for our safety glasses at work. They take the dust and oil off the screen/keys/trackpad. I also use em to clean the inside of my otterbox. Keeps the dust/dirt from scratching the chrome and gloss black surfaces. =D

04-05-10 10:24 PM
    We've got anti fog/static lens cleaner wipes for our safety glasses at work. They take the dust and oil off the screen/keys/trackpad. I also use em to clean the inside of my otterbox. Keeps the dust/dirt from scratching the chrome and gloss black surfaces. =D oh, and compressed air gets the dust out real nice. Lol

04-05-10 10:24 PM
    I need to take a look into some of those

04-05-10 10:58 PM
    Cyber Clean. Nuff said.
    04-05-10 11:18 PM
    I rock mine dirty all the time. Gives it character....

04-06-10 12:12 AM
    I use laptop wipes to clean my phone, I haven't used the post it method yet but I like it.
    04-06-10 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD