Hi All,

All Here, especially for newbies.

The BB Bold 9700 that I have had for a week is just totally brilliant.

BUT

Its Not just about the BB hardware. We have them for Contacting others, media and games etc.

You people here in this forum are some of the nicest people I have met around the boards on the net. Kind and super helpful as many of you have vast experience with these machines.

Anyways, Thanks Heaps to all that have helped/helping me with mine so I get the most out of using it.

Hope all you new people enjoy this board as much as I do and continue to learn and share.

Kind regards

Chiff.
    03-28-10 09:37 PM
    Of course that's what we're here for! Glad to have you!
    03-28-10 09:43 PM
    You will love the device, I have an iPhone as well but I spend more time on these boards because I like the community more!

Cheers
    03-28-10 10:11 PM
    Wait till your question is met with "That's already been posted about ad nauseum..." And "wouldn't tech support be better able to help you with that?". Lol Just, make sure you check the archives to make sure your issue hasn't already been posted and ya might want to make sure you call tech support first. I found out the hard way, how snarky people can be on here. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 10:21 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry glad to have ya! I would encourage you to read the forum rules before posting. Just remember search options are your friend here. By searching you will more than likely find your answers quicker than posting, chances are someone has already had a issue you may have or at least a similar one.
    03-29-10 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD