Cute baby inspired themes for your BlackBerry. Very simple, no transitions and I used precision icons as I didn't want to detract from the adorable wallpapers and new message indicator.

Features:

* Hidden today for calendar and messages
    * Custom new message indicator
    * Cute baby wallpapers on every screen
    * Casual, easy-to-read font
    * Coordinating colors in menus and lists

For bigger screenshots and to purchase (only $1.99!) please click the links below:

Thanks for looking!
    03-28-10 06:23 PM
    Yeah they're really nice i love it! But i'm not gonna buy it! To much money i think!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 03:31 AM
    Yeah they're really nice i love it! But i'm not gonna buy it! To much money i think!

Oh, I understand. Asking $2 for something I worked hours on IS a lot.
    Especially considering after the sale, theme developers only receive 60% of the sale.
    So far, on sales from this theme, I have made approximately $3.
    Let's say I worked on them for 6 hours (finding images, designing, testing, exporting, uploading, etc) that means that my time is worth $.50/hr. Awesome!! Good thing I'm not trying to make a living at this, huh? Oh wait, maybe I am?

I'm sure this rant seems harsh. Well, my apologies, you are entitled to your opinion, of course. Thanks for the kind words, but maybe next time, leave it at that.
    04-19-10 08:38 PM
    Two dollars is too much? Wow. Also, how was that comment relevant? Buy it or don't buy it. Saying it is "too much" is not constructive. You offer no reasoning or alternative solution. Keep it to yourself. A lot of work goes into these themes. If you aren't going to buy, just don't buy. No need to use what is obviously valuable time to you (if two dollars is "too much").

04-19-10 08:45 PM
    hey every non themer is allowed to their opinion not many understand what time and effort goes into these themes.. i had this on my fone and i was happy .. gr8 job str8 out
    04-21-10 07:51 PM
    Nice themes....
    04-22-10 10:43 AM
    Theses themes look great. And the price is very reasonable. Honestly if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.
    04-22-10 12:01 PM
    Well, I think the theme is awesome, and with some themes going for $6 or $7 $2 seems very reasonable to me. If you don't want to spend the $2 fine but that's no excuse for being rude.
    04-22-10 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD