Is there a free twitter app out there that shows a notification in the banner when new tweets are available?
    03-27-10 07:37 PM
    Twitter for Blackberry does.

I had that notification turned on for a while but decided to turn it off. If you get a lot of tweets, that notification will seem like a permanent fixture on the banner.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-27-10 08:01 PM
    UberTwitter.
    If you want the Native Twitter for Blackberry application, I would wait until its officially released. RIM might still be tweaking some stuff.
    03-27-10 08:04 PM
    T4BB does, I'm sure other do this too such as �bertwitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 08:21 PM
    Where re u downloading twitter for BB from? I tried from stormota.com and when I dl'd it I got a java.lang error and nothing shows in my dl folder

03-27-10 08:50 PM
    Where re u downloading twitter for BB from? I tried from stormota.com and when I dl'd it I got a java.lang error and nothing shows in my dl folder

Official Blackberry Twitter App - Leak
    03-27-10 08:52 PM
    Sahweeet!!! Got it and like it, thanks for your help everyone! I appreciate it!

03-27-10 09:22 PM
    I love the twitter app for BB. I downloaded it last week.

03-29-10 11:39 AM
    So far Twitter for BlackBerry is a great app, and to think it is still only in Beta phase. Uber is right up there as well and if I had to rank them it would be 1a & 1b because they are both AWESOME. TweetGenius is sweet for the graphics but with RIM'S app and Uber, why pay for something if you don't have to?
    03-29-10 04:46 PM
    I downloaded Rim Twitter today but could not initially find it - its "T" icon looked like the Tether "T" icon!

But compared with Openbeak, BB's Twitter is quite huge in memory footprint. I forgot to compare it with uber.
    03-29-10 06:19 PM
    Ubertwitter is probably the best twitter app right now. Really lightweight, but it still has a lot of options. And with the rumors that push is coming to UberTwitter, there's no reason to get another twitter app.
    03-29-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD