Alright, So. I have the blackberry storm 9530. I flashed it over to Metro about two weeks ago and everythings been going fine. Last night, I changed my password and when I woke up I forgot it. So, I kept trying to remember it and my phone reset. It now says, "Reload Software 513". Do I go to a Metro Store, Go To a Verizon store, Or, Do I just do the normal procedure?
    03-27-10 08:56 AM
    03-27-10 11:04 AM
    Nailed it, I dont think you'll be able to get help from either store. One store you are not a customer and the other probably doens't carry that device.
    03-27-10 11:12 AM
    Ur first mistake just like anyone who takes a phone from one provider to another is u messed up the phone if metro wanted the storm on there network they would sell it so now u may or may not be screwed if the download link on here doesn't work vzw probly won't fix it next time keep the phone on the network it was made for or buy a phone that provider sells

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 09:40 AM
    you'll probably have to wipe the phone and loose everything.. and have to have it reflashed back to metro... hopefully you have backups in Desktop Manager
    03-28-10 10:48 AM
    Ur first mistake just like anyone who takes a phone from one provider to another is u messed up the phone if metro wanted the storm on there network they would sell it so now u may or may not be screwed if the download link on here doesn't work vzw probly won't fix it next time keep the phone on the network it was made for or buy a phone that provider sells

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Interesting, especially considering that my Storm runs perfectly on AT&T.
    I'm sure jenduchaj appreciates all of your poignant insights into his problem, the great advice you provided to fix his problem, and your phenomenal grammatical skills!

Ltapilot is correct. Reload the OS, and you'll be fine.

Jack
    03-28-10 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD