I am unable to download movies ota from the mega uploader using bb browser . What am I doing wrong? Please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 02:17 PM
    The Blackberry browser has a 2.5MB download limit so a movie won't download using it. Try using either Opera Mini or Bolt Browser. They may work better.
    03-26-10 02:37 PM
    I tried both, but when I click download nothing happens.

03-26-10 02:40 PM
    You cannot download movies from megaupload directly from your browser. The file is too large. Download to PC and then transfer.
    03-27-10 08:11 AM
    Sounds good, thanks

03-27-10 05:32 PM
    if you want to know exactly how large the file size is, it is about anywhere from 300-1000MB.
    I doubt the speed of any Blackberry could download a movie OTA in good time (a few hours at least)
    04-20-10 08:57 PM
    Ya used to be able to download movies via opera mini. I updated my storm os and upgraded to opera 5 and now I can't. I'm not sure if its the os or what cause I've tried installing other versions of opera again and now nothing works.

As for dl time being slow. I dl'd movies faster on my phone then I could on my comp. Takes about 3.5hrs on my pc and about an hour to hour and a half on my phone.
    04-23-10 11:55 PM
    I download every leaked os that comes out ota from my berry. Just google search for "unlimited download size blackberry". You can download any type of file, but megauplaod, u have to put it into column view in order to be able to click the download link, fyi.

04-26-10 12:14 PM
    The hack for unlimited downloads doesn't work for me unfortunately. It works but gets reset service books from VZ shortly after I make the change.
    05-22-10 08:40 AM
    i faced the same problem and i also have to download the movie to pc then i transfer it to my bb
    10-01-10 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD