ive not yet seen any Bold 9700 official releases, do they ever release updates for any BB devices ?
    03-26-10 03:30 AM
    If and when they do, it will be available for download here

Just keep a regular check for any new updates
    03-28-10 04:48 PM
    The specific link is below if you cannot be bothered searching for it...

Thank you, Phill

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/browseSoftware.do
    02-08-11 01:24 PM
    ive not yet seen any Bold 9700 official releases, do they ever release updates for any BB devices ?
    We have recently released the Vodafone Australia variant of OS 6 for both the Blackberry Bold 9700 and Blackberry Curve 3G 9300.

There is more information about the release on our blog page

Personally, I have installed it on my Bold 9700 and am loving the new layout and functionality.

Thanks

Millie

Vodafone Australia
    04-07-11 12:52 AM
    Thanks Millie

Is it me or is OS 6 .488 a bit buggy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 09:54 AM
    Come on vodafone and pull your finger out and release an update please! I can't download via DM as having a mac have to wait official updates via wireless software updates. So please do something about this, doesn't show great customer service on your behalf now does it if you don't look after customers. Not happy at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 10:12 AM
    Hi,

I've been downloading those files and so far it's always been working fine! I usually have to run the installer twice but eventually the new os will be installed. Not from DM in my case but it definitely works. Just follow your instincts.

If I was about to wait for VF UK to release the latest version I'd be dead before they do.
    09-25-11 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD