i have a blackberry 9000. i had left my phone alone for a while and when i came back it would not turn on. i assumed it was dead so i tried to charge it. i came back an hour later and it still wasnt on. i put my friends battery in my phone, when the battery was in his phone it was at full charge, when i put it in my phone it turned on but the battery was in the red. and also the battery from my phone work perfectly in his phone. can anyone help me before this thing gets thrown againts a wall!!
    03-25-10 07:20 PM
    i tried that. no luck. the last thing i installed was the os 5. that cant be it though because it worked for months. then this. the starngest thing is that wen i put my friends battery in. it says that its dead, and in his its full, and my batt works fine in his.. ugh. thank u for the help
    03-25-10 07:38 PM
    no red light no nothing. piece of garbage! how does something just stop working all of a sudden.
    03-25-10 07:47 PM
    Take out the battery for twenty four hours.
    This usually resets the phone.

If under warranty, return it for xchange
    03-25-10 09:55 PM
    I'm having a similar problem right now. When I put the battery in, the LED truns red for ~10 seconds, but then nothing.

When I plug it into the wall, The LED turns red then flashes on and off for a while longer, THEN shuts down.

WTF do I do

(I'm going to try taking the battery out for 24h tonight)
    03-25-10 10:02 PM
    Your battery might be having a loose contact... Not sure though. Insert the battery - fold a business card into half - place it over the battery and close the battery door. See whether this helps....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 05:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD