hey does anybody have the tmobile precision theme wich comes with OS 5.0 ???
    it has a fade dock effect...its really nice...plz upload if some1 has it
    03-25-10 12:47 PM
    Ive been looking for this one as well lol
    03-25-10 01:18 PM
    Couldn't you just unlock it using this method?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/how...r-themes-1595/
    03-25-10 05:13 PM
    ya...but i m nt getting the 5.0 OS for blackberry bold 9700 from tmobile as well...if u hav a download link plz post it...thanks
    03-26-10 02:09 AM
    That theme is only available on older 5.0 os versions. Once you upgrade to newer os, you lose this theme with the dock effect. You can't pull it from a different os either, as I have tried. varunpmakhija check your pm box.
    03-26-10 09:57 AM
    That theme is only available on older 5.0 os versions. Once you upgrade to newer os, you lose this theme with the dock effect. You can't pull it from a different os either, as I have tried. varunpmakhija check your pm box.
    dammit i was so hopeful
    03-26-10 10:33 AM
    dammit i was so hopeful
    I really loved that theme too. But I made a replacement theme with a cool dock, and now I don't miss that t-mobile theme as much.

The icons hide halfway so you can still tell what they are and slide up along with the dock to reveal when highlighted. I could make them fade too, but I like them normal.

It looks way better on the phone than it does in these screens.
    03-26-10 10:42 AM
    looks good doob , i just liked that theme cuz of the fade effect . im guessing that it can be done by creating and svg right ? ... guess i can do without cuz composer and i are not good friends lol
    03-26-10 10:50 AM
    looks good doob , i just liked that theme cuz of the fade effect . im guessing that it can be done by creating and svg right ? ... guess i can do without cuz composer and i are not good friends lol
    I actually remade the theme with the fade effect, but it's almost impossible to do it exactly like t-mobile did it.
    03-26-10 10:56 AM
    I'll fool with composer for a few minutes and see if I can't make the t-mobile theme almost like they did. Give me 20 minutes or so.

I'll report back.
    03-26-10 11:09 AM
    Lol thanks , i was not gonna ask you if ud share the one you made
    03-26-10 11:24 AM
    Theme is done. Check your pm boxes. *thumbs up*

I would just post the link here, but there's a lot of leeches here that tend not to thank people for hard work, so I only share with those that have the decency to at least say thanks.
    03-26-10 12:40 PM
    Loks great , thanks alot . Noticed an issue , havent done ah battery pull yet but i figured id let you know. The dock does fade but i had to scroll up twice . Scrolled up once it dims and den when i get to profiile its back to normal.... Now i might be wrong but doesnt the stock one fade when u highlight profile ???
    03-26-10 01:17 PM
    Loks great , thanks alot . Noticed an issue , havent done ah battery pull yet but i figured id let you know. The dock does fade but i had to scroll up twice . Scrolled up once it dims and den when i get to profiile its back to normal.... Now i might be wrong but doesnt the stock one fade when u highlight profile ???
    Yea it fades on profiles. But the stock one doesn't say what the profile is either. I can make it fade on profiles. I'm actually messing with the theme again. I will try to add this.
    03-26-10 01:37 PM
    Ok. Theme is exact except mine says what the profile highlight is.

Try it now.
    Check your pm box.
    03-26-10 01:58 PM
    looks good. very clean.
    03-26-10 03:04 PM
    Theme is done. Check your pm boxes. *thumbs up*

I would just post the link here, but there's a lot of leeches here that tend not to thank people for hard work, so I only share with those that have the decency to at least say thanks.
    i LOVE themes and am very thankful when someone takes the time to make a awesome theme. Anyway you can share this? i am always telling everyone i know how much Blackberry's are waaaaay better than iPhones (in my opinion) and love shuffling through cool themes to make them drool at the customization of our BB's. THANK YOU in advance!

-aLex
    03-26-10 06:49 PM
    i LOVE themes and am very thankful when someone takes the time to make a awesome theme. Anyway you can share this? i am always telling everyone i know how much Blackberry's are waaaaay better than iPhones (in my opinion) and love shuffling through cool themes to make them drool at the customization of our BB's. THANK YOU in advance!

-aLex
    Check your pm box.
    03-26-10 06:54 PM
    Doob I didn't get ah chance to say thanks , I love the theme .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 07:56 PM
    Doob I didn't get ah chance to say thanks , I love the theme .

No prob. I'm the theme master round here. These people just don't know it. Haha
    03-26-10 08:11 PM
    Well mr. Theme master , how bout that same theme but with mini icons ? Lol

03-26-10 08:14 PM
    Well mr. Theme master , how bout that same theme but with mini icons ? Lol

Can I do it? Yep. Will I do it? Idk. lol

I'll think about it.

The hard part is already done.
    03-26-10 08:18 PM
    Had to ask lol , I love minimalist themes ... Love to show off my wallpapers

03-26-10 08:20 PM
    That is a really clean looking theme. Nice work. I like how you have half of the icon showing.
    03-26-10 10:04 PM
    That is a really clean looking theme. Nice work. I like how you have half of the icon showing.
    You should see the sliding effect when it's highlighted. I can send it to you if you want.
    03-26-10 10:06 PM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD