Please go here for the updated version!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/pwn...-571-a-442940/
    Last edited by PwnCakes193; 03-25-10 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Link didnt upload
    03-24-10 07:57 PM
    Can't see any attachment fella!
    03-24-10 08:05 PM
    Can't see any attachment fella!
    Just fixed it
    Sorry about that, didn't notice that the file never uploaded.
    03-24-10 08:06 PM
    Just fixed it
    Sorry about that, didn't notice that the file never uploaded.
    Muchos gracious PwnCakes193. I'll give this a whirl later on.
    03-24-10 08:11 PM
    Muchos gracious PwnCakes193. I'll give this a whirl later on.
    I tried to make it as "natural" as possible, using as little files as I could to fix things, and only using 9700 OS's. It's extremely stable already, not a single problem, except for the app switcher which I'm trying to figure out.

But tell me how everything goes! I'd love to hear what people have to say, and if other members have anything they would like to see fixed.
    03-24-10 08:15 PM
    Do you really need all of those files? i.e. backgrounds, sample video and ringtones too
    03-24-10 09:21 PM
    Do you really need all of those files? i.e. backgrounds, sample video and ringtones too
    I just took all the files from .545 just to make sure every "hook" would be there, just in case a directory got changed in .566. Purely for safety and stability reasons.
    03-24-10 09:24 PM
    How about a fix for the "crazy" app switcher when switching from the browser? Then I would stay on 566.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 07:26 AM
    How about a fix for the "crazy" app switcher when switching from the browser? Then I would stay on 566.
    Ummm, what's the first post say?

ISSUES WORKING ON:

-Jumpy app switcher in browser.
    03-25-10 07:32 AM
    Ummm, what's the first post say?

ISSUES WORKING ON:

-Jumpy app switcher in browser.
    Yeeeesssssss, that's what ima waiting for. What's the third post say?

03-25-10 07:46 AM

I would be expecting the app switcher to be fixed by noon or so today... I'm really close to fixing it
    03-25-10 07:49 AM
    I would be expecting the app switcher to be fixed by noon or so today... I'm really close to fixing it
    Great!! I'll be watching. Send me a pm if want when your done. Thanks for the work!!!

03-25-10 07:54 AM
    loader.exe tells me:

A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Module incompatible. [J:0x00000011]

The update file "net_rim_bb_sms_compose.cod" for application "BlackBerry 5.0.0 Core Applications" is not compatible with the version of the application that is installed on your device. Delete the application from your device, and then re-install the application. Warning: If you delete an application from your device, you also delete any device data that is associated with the application.

So I stuck the .566 version of the cod back and updated the rest. I haven't run into the SMS issue yet anyway...
    03-25-10 08:01 AM
    loader.exe tells me:

A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

The update file "net_rim_bb_sms_compose.cod" for application "BlackBerry 5.0.0 Core Applications" is not compatible with the version of the application that is installed on your device. Delete the application from your device, and then re-install the application. Warning: If you delete an application from your device, you also delete any device data that is associated with the application.

So I stuck the .566 version of the cod back and updated the rest. I haven't run into the SMS issue yet anyway...
    I never got that and I installed 3 times. Sorry about whatever panic I may have caused you Did you wipe and reinstall or did you just install over your previous OS?
    03-25-10 08:10 AM
    loader.exe tells me:

Haha. That'll teach ya to use red font w/ me!!!

03-25-10 08:15 AM
    I never got that and I installed 3 times. Sorry about whatever panic I may have caused you Did you wipe and reinstall or did you just install over your previous OS?
    We all counting on you for that browser fix!! If you can't do it, no one can. Yaaaaayyyy

03-25-10 08:17 AM
    Haha. That'll teach ya to use red font w/ me!!!

LOL, true dat...

Good thing these BBs are resilient.
    03-25-10 08:18 AM
    Fixed the app switcher, follow the same instructions as first post, and remember to wipe before installing.
    03-25-10 08:23 AM
    Fixed the app switcher, follow the same instructions as first post, and remember to wipe before installing.
    No panic here - like I said, it just rebooted and didn't mangle the existing cod at all. Resilient!

Unfortunately the first post didn't say wipe and I didn't think about it as I don't do much in the way of hybrids
    03-25-10 08:26 AM
    No panic here - like I said, it just rebooted and didn't mangle the existing cod at all. Resilient!

Unfortunately the first post didn't say wipe and I didn't think about it as I don't do much in the way of hybrids
    I'll update the post, but the appswitcher does not work, it only worked for a few seconds :/

EDIT: I am currently working on hybrid with a base of .545 that fixes the volume lag, has no media, sms, or app switcher problems. Will be posted on later today
    Last edited by PwnCakes193; 03-25-10 at 08:33 AM.
    03-25-10 08:27 AM
    I'll update the post, but the appswitcher does not work, it only worked for a few seconds :/
    Oh sure, now that I'm just about done installing it LOL
    03-25-10 08:56 AM
    Oh sure, now that I'm just about done installing it LOL
    There's no negatives to it, just that it only works sometimes. Right now I'm working on a hybrid of .545 that fixes the volume lag. It seems to be more stable than .566
    03-25-10 09:01 AM
    I've managed to train myself to hit the end key before bringing up the switcher or QL, so I can live with the browser issue. At least the 566 media player issue is fixed with your 545 cods and the 545 volume lag is fixed with 566.

Now, will you finish your hybrid before the next leak?
    03-25-10 09:06 AM
    I've managed to train myself to hit the end key before bringing up the switcher or QL, so I can live with the browser issue. At least the 566 media player issue is fixed with your 545 cods and the 545 volume lag is fixed with 566.

Now, will you finish your hybrid before the next leak?
    .545 is a bum with the volume lag. And expect it to be done today, .566 can be fixed with the appswitcher, but I have to use a 9630 OS ((
    03-25-10 09:19 AM
    Cool, I'll give it a spin. Now that I've reentered all my app codes for like the 4th time in a week...
    03-25-10 09:33 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD