Maybe I missed this, but I didn't see it here...

DailyTech - Sprint Gets Nexus One, Verizon Gears up for HTC Incredible

This says that "sources at Verizon" say the Incredible is supposed to be arriving at stores within 2 weeks. The article was published 3/17, so maybe all that green beer had something to do with it. But if it's right, then 2 weeks from then would put us in... well... next week.

Could it be?
    03-24-10 06:07 PM
    Ya right. I for one don't believe it. Just like the rumor the nexus one was supposed to come to vzw on the 23. The 23rd has come and gone and still no n1. It would be nice though. I can't wait for it to come so I can ditch my berry. But I am not holding my breath. The incredible sounds, well ,incredible. So I hope its true. We can only hope I guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 07:39 PM
    I'm pretty annoyed that there has not been any news from ctia. I have been waiting all month for some good vzw news.

03-24-10 09:53 PM
    Well I have asked VZ customer service reps and they have alluded to the fact that the Nexus1 will be coming to VZ and may be in their stores.
    So wait and see.......
    03-25-10 09:06 AM
    Well I have asked VZ customer service reps and they have alluded to the fact that the Nexus1 will be coming to VZ and may be in their stores.
    So wait and see.......
    Hopefully so. I think they (Sprint/VZW) should at least have a few demo's in-store. Even if Google continued to require customers to order online, at least you could demo at your local store first.
    03-25-10 09:19 AM
    Hopefully so. I think they (Sprint/VZW) should at least have a few demo's in-store. Even if Google continued to require customers to order online, at least you could demo at your local store first.
    That would definitely be cool. I probably won't switch. But I would love to go in and play with that Supersonic. I am leaning definitely toward the Nexus1.
    03-25-10 09:21 AM
    I am with you guys. I sold my Moto Droid 1 month ago and I am using my wifes very first phone (lg Choc) lol. She use to get on to me for having my nose in my phone all the time but now the tables have turned. I gave her my BB curve and her nose is in it all the time. Can't wait till the lauch of these two phones (incredible and Nexus 1). I am having withdraws.
    03-25-10 10:44 AM
    I am with you guys. I sold my Moto Droid 1 month ago and I am using my wifes very first phone (lg Choc) lol. She use to get on to me for having my nose in my phone all the time but now the tables have turned. I gave her my BB curve and her nose is in it all the time. Can't wait till the lauch of these two phones (incredible and Nexus 1). I am having withdraws.
    Ha ha ha it sounds like me when I went back to my S1 in favor of a net book..
    I was jonesin man....
    U poor soul, luckily for me I am the primary account holder so I used a buddy
    upgrade on one of my lines. My primary line is due for a new every two in June. But a word to the wise from here on out do a 1yr contract.
    I feel your pain about the wife bugging u about always messing with your phone. My g/f sweats me about doing the same......
    Maybe I will talk my g/f into getting an iphone since she is with AT&T....
    03-25-10 10:50 AM
    Ha ha ha it sounds like me when I went back to my S1 in favor of a net book..
    I was jonesin man....
    U poor soul, luckily for me I am the primary account holder so I used a buddy
    upgrade on one of my lines. My primary line is due for a new every two in June. But a word to the wise from here on out do a 1yr contract.
    I feel your pain about the wife bugging u about always messing with your phone. My g/f sweats me about doing the same......
    Maybe I will talk my g/f into getting an iphone since she is with AT&T....

If you do a 1yr contract you wont get any kind of NE2 credit and the phone will be more expensive. If you are the primary on the account with a plan greater than 49.99 you can upgrade every 12 months anyways.
    03-25-10 11:12 AM
    If you do a 1yr contract you wont get any kind of NE2 credit and the phone will be more expensive. If you are the primary on the account with a plan greater than 49.99 you can upgrade every 12 months anyways.
    Yeah u are right...........
    If I do th N1 or the incredible that should hold me til
    VZ starts rolling out their 4g phones.....
    03-25-10 11:25 AM
    Looking to get the Incredible when it drops and combining accounts with the wife into a family plan on VZ. She will be the primary because she gets a work discount. Can I use her early upgrade to get a phone after 1 year and I give her my phone? I'm the phone nut and usually upgrade earlier than her.

03-26-10 09:39 AM
    So how much do you guys think the Incredible will be on a 1 year plan?

03-27-10 08:31 AM

Priceless...

03-27-10 10:51 AM

probably close to 300-400 dollars.
    03-27-10 11:55 AM
    I got a mailer recently and it said that VZW is running a BOGO on smartphones through (I believe) 3/31, so I would not expect it to drop before that expires.
    03-27-10 06:19 PM
    that site totally tripped my AVG script blocker for a possible embedded trojan.
    03-27-10 06:45 PM
    I got a mailer recently and it said that VZW is running a BOGO on smartphones through (I believe) 3/31, so I would not expect it to drop before that expires.
    And probably another 30 days, so people wouldn't return droids for Incredible or Nexus, or whatever is coming.... So, most likely we will see some new Androids in may..
    My NE2 due is on April 12, I'll try it... sorry BB, you gotta catch up
    03-29-10 06:32 PM
    ***Official HTC Incredible Thread*** - Page 400 - Android Forums

That site has all kinds of info on the incredible if you are interested, granted most of them are tools and actually need to try to get laid every now and again. They think the incredible will roll out before may. Sounds like it will blow most other phones out of the water.
    03-31-10 01:22 PM
    April 1st, still nothing
    04-01-10 11:13 AM
    April 1st, still nothing
    Wohoa I just got an email from Verizon saying that I can pre-order an
    incredible. All over it man
    04-01-10 12:07 PM
    Wohoa I just got an email from Verizon saying that I can pre-order an
    incredible. All over it man
    What?!? I thought you were going EVO?
    04-01-10 12:17 PM
    What?!? I thought you were going EVO?
    Ahhhh I knew someone would bite April 1st......

Hey still doing research though figuring out which way I'm gonna go.
    Thats why all the questions.
    04-01-10 12:30 PM
    I cannot wait to fiddle with the Incredible. I use a Tour now, but after seeing the HTC Incredible and the specs on that, wow, I may switch boats.
    04-01-10 10:10 PM
    I cannot wait to fiddle with the Incredible. I use a Tour now, but after seeing the HTC Incredible and the specs on that, wow, I may switch boats.
    Same here. Can't wait to switch from the Curve.
    04-02-10 12:08 AM
    http://m.androidcentral.com/htc-incredible-appears-verizons-cellebrite-system
    Same here. Can't wait to switch from the Curve.
    04-02-10 03:25 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD