Since you got your BlackBerry, Do you think you use your PC less for whatever reason ? Or about the same as before you got your Blackberry ? I know I crank up the old desktop alot less if I can just Google stuff on my Blackberry and check my E-mail. What's your opinion ? I'd love to hear from you guys!
    03-24-10 04:08 PM
    Considering i went 5 years without a PC, i'd have to say more. only because pre-blackberry days i couldn't fire up my PC, didn't own one.

but now i own my lovely little Asus Netbook... and i use it from time to time. when my BB just won't cut it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 04:11 PM
    I use my BlackBerry less, and my iPod Touch more. But, my PC and PS3 a lot more than normal.
    03-24-10 04:13 PM
    i use my berry more for email. but i do use my pc more for youtube videos, shows, games, etc.
    03-24-10 04:24 PM
    Not really, the only difference now is that from time to time I find myself using both at the same time..............this addiction !
    03-24-10 04:28 PM
    lol.. I hear you on that one! A DEFINITE ADDICTION! maybe we should be on Intervention on A&E lol
    03-24-10 04:30 PM
    Ooh, my PC use has drastically decreased since I got my first Berry!
    03-24-10 04:31 PM
    I probably use my PC even more. I am studying IT, so I am always using the PC for my coursework.

About the only change since I got my BlackBerry is that I am able to respond to e-mails quicker than I was when I did not have it.
    03-24-10 04:33 PM
    lol.. I hear you on that one! A DEFINITE ADDICTION! maybe we should be on Intervention on A&E lol
    Oh yes, imagine the dialogue......while in the BBerry they come to get you (the Intervention team) and you go like uuuuhhhhuuuuuu........uuuhu....uhmmm...uhu........ ..........

LOL
    03-24-10 04:36 PM
    My name's Fedge an im an ADDICT i've been addicted to Blackberry's for 2 or 3 years now and if i don't get my fix oh the pain!! the pain!!
    03-24-10 04:39 PM
    I still use my PC about the same amount of time. Just about everything I can do
    on my phone is accomplished easier and more comfortably on a real computer.

For when I work out of the office my phone is a good adjunct to my new netbook
    that has a detachable screen (acts as a tablet in that mode)
    03-24-10 04:39 PM
    When I am at home its the my MacBook when I am not its my BB. I dont think my BB can replace my beloved MacBook just yet.
    03-24-10 04:43 PM
    Most defiantly. I purchased a sweet laptop at the same time I got my Bold and released that I can do everything besides Hulu and certain websites on my cellphone. I returned my laptop and the rest is history. Plus the phone has better mobility and battery life
    03-24-10 04:43 PM
    As far as emails, um of course I'm using the Berry more. I haven't been to one of my email accounts using the PC in quite some time. I'm also using the berry more for twitter (not so much for facebook) than the PC; and news ( I have the AP News app). There are times when I'm winding down at night when I go to YouTube on the berry as well.
    03-24-10 04:44 PM
    I rarely use my PC because I use my Mac :P
    03-24-10 04:47 PM
    Hah, screw Mac lol.. But really I find threre's almost more I can do on my phone.. So yes, I use use my phone a lot more
    03-24-10 04:55 PM
    Hah, screw Mac lol.. But really I find threre's almost more I can do on my phone.. So yes, I use use my phone a lot more
    why is it that apple product user's feel like their the ish ? maybe it's a comfort thing lol
    03-24-10 05:05 PM
    I use my BB for emails, Crackberry, and other forums that I am interested in. It is just a lot more convenient. I mainly use my laptop and desktop computers for work, so
    Its nice when I get a chance to sit out on the porch and chill with my BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 05:08 PM
    Yeah, I noticed I spend less time at computer. Back in the day, I would come home, turn on my PC and turn it off when I go to bed. Now I can spend whole day at home without even thinking of turning it on cause I have my Berry which tells me anything I need to know. It beeps when I get e-mail, something on Facebook or Twitter happens, I can check my forums and such... Yeah, definitely. Now I'm using my PC just because I was doing some school stuff.
    03-24-10 05:16 PM
    I'm definetly on my PC more. The blackberry has always served as a tool when im not at my work computer. When there my blackberry just sits on its dock beside my computer. I check it in the morning headed to work, and at lunch time when im not at the desk and maybe something comes in. But thats all.
    03-24-10 05:23 PM
    I dont check my email as much online and mostly use my laptop for browsing.
    03-24-10 07:13 PM
    No. I still use my Netbook as much as I had.
    03-24-10 07:13 PM
    I think I use the PC less. I have been known to use both at the same time. Of course my PC is old and takes it's sweet time loading some times.
    03-24-10 07:31 PM
    My blackberry can't download movies/xbox games and burn them so na I still use my PC alot xD
    03-24-10 07:33 PM
    Ive pretty much turned my desktop over to my teenagers, but I still use my laptop when Im at home. I use my Berry all day at work.
    03-24-10 07:45 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD