I'm having problems loading up either one of these two leaks onto my girlfriends Tour. After the JVM and system software load up I get a white screen stating "Technical Issues Please Return To Place of Purchase" and then the connection is lost and the installation fails. The only solution to the problem was to load the Telus official release and now I can't load any other hybrids or anything. Any help would be appreciated as I'm stumped.
    03-24-10 01:37 PM
    which is better of the 2 postedi n the title. im still working with th .484 and wanna switch
    03-24-10 09:49 PM
    I get the feeling you didn't read my post. Screw off.
    03-25-10 01:56 AM
    Did you make sure all of the old OS's were removed from the control panel? Delete all remnants of old OS's from the RIM file under loader. Did you use DM or apploader? Did you just intall over what was there or did you do a wipe? Use BBSAK or another program & back up third party programs then use BBSAK to do a wipe & load on just the OS. Don't choose the option to back-up and reinstall 3rd part apps. After the OS is on, re-install the 3rd party apps. You'll loose your data by doing this but it should work. You'll also have to put in all of your activation codes for 3rd party apps again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 08:36 AM
    I think you nailed it with the first one I completely forgot about the ability to remove existing builds via the control panel. Once my girlfriend is willing to trust me with her phone again I will try again and post the results. Should be later tonight
    03-25-10 02:27 PM
    Well that didn't do a thing still got the same error popping up which makes sense because I had the same issue when trying to install it on a different computer that had never been used for one. Its gotta be some of the files. Does anyone have a Telus branded Tour with either of these loaded on it?
    03-25-10 04:42 PM
    haha, so yesterday I got this error for the first time. I've been using hybrids and leaked OS's for a LONG time and I've never seen that error.

I just so happened to be with my girl and I was like "how weird, look at my phone" and she's like "THAT'S THE ERROR I WAS TALKING ABOUT"

Funny story, I had put a leaked/hybrid OS on her phone, and she had Finals the other week and that happened to her phone and she was stressed as **** from finals and her phone wasn't working and she took it to Verizon, and they didn't know wtf to do either. She was furious and they were tried to give her a Refurb and she kept on ******** (mind you she's really calm, but stressed under finals) and they ended up getting scared of her and gave her a brand new phone lmao.

Anyways, MORAL of the story.....LEAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND/WIFE/ETC phone alone! They don't give a crap about this stuff like we do lol.. Plus if anything happens, we know how to fix it, they don't. Just leave the official carrier OS on her phone and leave your own phone for leaked/hybrid's..Just my advice

I was personally able to fix it for my phone by installing the official Sprint .484 and running Loader.exe and reviving it. Haven't tried messing with any hybrid's since then so I can't comment on that. My new refurb is coming tomorrow, still debating between putting .484 or the newest .591, decisions decisions...
    03-26-10 01:08 AM
    Disconnect from internet and delete vendor file, stay disconnected while you load the os
    Lemme know if that works...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD