I'm really freaking frustrated here. I switched the cyanogen ROM last night and liked it. I was using launcher and all the effects were awesome, but whenever I use launcher2 I can't receive MMS messages. Although when I switch back to home I can receive MMS messages.

I have tried:
    Cyanogen
    Smoked Glass using the launcher 2
    Ultimate ROM

I've tried all 3 of those ROMs using launcher2 and I was unable to receive MMS. Is this a known issue or is it just me?

I'm currently on BB 2.1 v0.8 using the regular 2.0.1 launcher, but with live interactive wall papers. Everything has been working like a charm on this.
    03-24-10 12:20 PM
    I'm really freaking frustrated here. I switched the cyanogen ROM last night and liked it. I was using launcher and all the effects were awesome, but whenever I use launcher2 I can't receive MMS messages. Although when I switch back to home I can receive MMS messages.

I have tried:
    Cyanogen
    Smoked Glass using the launcher 2
    Ultimate ROM

I've tried all 3 of those ROMs using launcher2 and I was unable to receive MMS. Is this a known issue or is it just me?

I'm currently on BB 2.1 v0.8 using the regular 2.0.1 launcher, but with live interactive wall papers. Everything has been working like a charm on this.
    Umm i've never had any issues receiving pictures in my texts.

Im Running Cyanogen 5.0.5.3 right now. And that basically uses the helix launcher 2 from the market.
    03-24-10 09:06 PM
    Umm i've never had any issues receiving pictures in my texts.

Im Running Cyanogen 5.0.5.3 right now. And that basically uses the helix launcher 2 from the market.
    That's weird. Whenever I am on launcher2 my MMS messages don't work. I'll go to applications and clear defaults. Use home instead and my MMS is fine. I don't know whats up.
    03-24-10 09:34 PM
    I was reading about kousch cyanogen rom last night. There were a few that said MMS had been broke and still was on the new version? I had it on a previous Adamz rom but I am running Pete's now. I thought about switching to cyanogen just for launcher 2 alone. I had read too that the corporate calendar was not included.
    03-26-10 09:57 AM
    Corp Calendar is included and MMS work with Launcher2 for me on 5.0.5.3.
    03-26-10 10:48 AM
    I am using Launcher2 on AdamZ's Smoked Glass 5.0.1 and have no problems with MMS at all.
    03-26-10 04:35 PM
    That's weird. I wonder why I am one of the very few who has problems with MMS using launcher2
    03-27-10 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD