2010/4/22
    New*Real Hero V2.1 is releasing.

Change log:
    *Optimized and fixed lag issues for Storm1/2*.
    1,Change the button that it is on the middle of homescreen at bottom to a customizable icon(Slot13) and "+" button is slot14 at application list.(Touch screen)
    2,Move the side bar to down.(Non-touch screen)
    3,Add "Today" feature to Non-touch screen device.There are 3 items displayed(must have today itmes) on Today area(ON THE RIGHT OF SLOT4).
    4,Add Curve 85xx(4.6os+) and 8350 support.
    Note:OTA link is upgrade to 2.1 for new or old customers,if you like v2.0,please download .zip file form purchase info and installed it by your PC.

===============================================
    2010/3/31
    New*Real Hero V2.0 has been released!

1,Remove the small clock on the top of right on homescreen.
    2,More customizable icons.
    3,Change BBM icon.
    4,"Owner information" on the homescreen can be hidden by "z" or "alt+z".(480x360 screen only)
    5,Change the "Phone"button on the homescreen to "Profile"(Non-touch screen) or Browser button(Touch screen)
    6,Add more customizable icons for Touch screen:12(include 8 hidden icons),
    7,Add more customizable icons for Non-Touch screen:8(include 4 hidden icons)
    8,Weather app slot can be focused.(Non-touch screen)
    9,"+" sign on the touch screen:[focus on]= launch Quicklaunch app, [Activate]=Slot 14 on the application list, it is useful to somebody haven't install QuickLaunch app.
    "+" sign on the non-touch screen:Launch the Slot 10 app at the application list.

2010/3/31
    New*Real Hero V2.0 has been released!

3,Change BBM icon.
    4,"Owner information" on the homescreen can be hidden by "z" or "alt+z".(480x360 screen only)
    5,Change the "Phone"button on the homescreen to "Profile"(Non-touch screen) or Browser button(Touch screen)
    6,Add more customizable icons for Touch screen:12(include 8 hidden icons),
    7,Add more customizable icons for Non-Touch screen:8(include 4 hidden icons)
    8,Weather app slot can be focused.(Non-touch screen)
    9,"+" sign on the touch screen:[focus on]= launch Quicklaunch app, [Activate]=Slot 14 on the application list, it is useful to somebody haven't install QuickLaunch app.
    "+" sign on the non-touch screen:Launch the Slot 10 app at the application list.

2010/3/28
    Answering some questions here:
    Because the limited of my poor English ability, a lot of problems can not understand clearly.But I will fix all problems or bugs form customer requests as possible as I can.Please forgive my faults.
    1,About weather app effects, it's a mix effects from my partner.Please don't think that it is cheating, this is not our intention.
    2,A little piece of customers says the Clock font missing,it's a OS or memory bugs maybe,reboot device can solved.
    3,And some other requests we will upgrade a new version to solved.
    Real Hero V2.0 coming soon……
    3,Fixed some bugs.
    4,Weather app slot can be focused.(Non-touch screen)
    5,"$" launch SMS/MMS inbox.
    6,"+" sign on the touch screen:[focus on]= launch Quicklaunch app, [Activate]=Slot 13 on the application list, it is useful to somebody non-install QuickLaunch app.
    "+" sign on the non-touch screen:Launch the Slot 5 app at the application list.
    7,"Owner information" on the homescreen can be hidden by "z" or "alt+z".(480x360 screen only)
    All of the new versions upgraded is free
    About this theme,the feature list is below:
    1,High imitative HTC Hero style.
    2,Supper big Time font size.
    3,Perfect support compatible with 12 hour time format and 24 hour tome format.
    4,Fresh icons and interface.
    5,Hidden Today area (Storm1/2 only)
    6,Weather app slot.
    7,Owner information display(480x360 only)
    8,QuickLaunch support (+)
    9,Storm:Time area activate "Clock". Banner area activate "Manage connection".
    10,The effect of this theme is amazing on device.

Note:
    1, Weather app must be moved to 1th order on application list.It can make the weather app onto the Homescreen like screenshots.
    2,You can install any weather apps like Berryweather(purchace),weatherBug(free),weatherEye s(free) or other from internet. Not we provide to you.Thanks!
    3,The "+"sign on the theme is QuickLaunch app support.You have to install this app that the "+" can work.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

====BT Design====

Purchase link: Crackberry app store

More screenshots::

Last edited by Robinson BT; 04-22-10 at 04:07 PM.
    03-24-10 10:40 AM
    Wow!!!!nice!!!just purchased!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by haymond; 03-24-10 at 11:13 AM.
    03-24-10 10:57 AM
    I bought it too , nice work
    03-24-10 11:14 AM
    It does look nice, just not sure how nice it will look on a Tour sized screen. But golf clap for the awesome look of this one.
    03-24-10 11:43 AM
    It does look nice, just not sure how nice it will look on a Tour sized screen. But golf clap for the awesome look of this one.
    I have it on my tour and its a really nice theme.
    03-24-10 04:23 PM
    Great theme. Authentic look and feel. I have not experienced any lag. Thanks for 4.6 version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 07:40 PM
    this is awesome, works great on my tour.
    03-24-10 10:23 PM
    this theme is incredible. i'm wondering how you made the berryweather weather slot with the sun and clouds look bigger on the tour? i tried adjusting the homescreen option for berryweather, but the icon is displayed behind the clock. is it possible this is a different weather app?
    03-25-10 03:19 PM
    I bought this theme and its pretty slick. Once in a while I do find it hard to see which icon I'm selecting. It would be awesome if the boxes underneath the icon would highlight when you scroll over the application. Other than that I love it!

03-25-10 03:46 PM
    Fantastic work.

Any chance of adding $ to launch SMS?

Also, any chance of getting a version without the grey colored background? I find it distracting personally, especially in a few applications like ToDo Matrix as part becomes grey and part white.

Nice work though.
    Last edited by gameboy213; 03-25-10 at 10:25 PM.
    03-25-10 05:07 PM
    I see you are answering questions and comments about this theme on other devices but not this one.

I take it the same answers apply to both?
    03-28-10 11:59 AM
    Can't tell which icon you are using on front/home page. Wish icons were a bit larger! Hard to see. I really like the bright colors.

03-28-10 12:11 PM
    excellent update to this theme. loving it more and more.
    03-31-10 02:22 PM
    does this still have the stock notification icons?
    03-31-10 02:31 PM
    I luv the theme (new changes) excellent job--- had to change back to OS 5.0.0.419 for the call screen #s to fit (not your issues, but Verizon-- I hate their new OS upgrade)
    03-31-10 04:14 PM
    Love It! Thank you!
    04-01-10 11:46 AM
    Nice theme, I bought it, but I don't really like the sliding dock on the far left. It feels slow and it always pops out on accident on my Tour. Is there a way to disable it?
    04-01-10 01:01 PM
    Slick looking theme BT.

Any chance of coming up with a Today version for 480x360 screens? Maybe have it where the Owner Info currently displays and it could display the next Calendar entry (or first message)?
    04-01-10 01:11 PM
    I want to purchase but I made a vow to never pay $5.99 for a theme ever again...
    04-01-10 06:02 PM
    Slick looking theme BT.

Any chance of coming up with a Today version for 480x360 screens? Maybe have it where the Owner Info currently displays and it could display the next Calendar entry (or first message)?
    +1 to this.....
    04-01-10 06:27 PM
    Good theme but however the fonts are way too big in messages, SMS, and BBM. Also some buttons has letters getting cutoff or replaced with "..." Otherwise it's a good clean design with no lag at all.
    04-03-10 01:43 AM
    Nice theme, I bought it, but I don't really like the sliding dock on the far left. It feels slow and it always pops out on accident on my Tour. Is there a way to disable it?
    +1 I asked the creator to send me the original verison of the theme, he did replied and asked for my info but I havent received it yet...I shouldnt have upgraded until I read the reviews and seen the changes in the new verison
    Last edited by MsRandall; 04-03-10 at 02:46 PM.
    04-03-10 10:23 AM
    I want to purchase but I made a vow to never pay $5.99 for a theme ever again...
    Just purchased for $1.98 in the CB Store. Well worth it!
    04-12-10 12:43 PM
    Only feature I see is launching Quicklaunch from the homescreen with spacebar. Will that feature be added in an update? I keep "dial from homesceen" on & am aware QL implemented this feature with it turned off.
    04-12-10 01:01 PM
    I will have to pick this one up and give it a test run.
    04-12-10 01:32 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD