2010/4/22
    New*Real Hero V2.1 is releasing.

Change log:
    *Optimized and fixed lag issues for Storm1/2*.
    1,Change the button that it is on the middle of homescreen at bottom to a customizable icon(Slot13) and "+" button is slot14 at application list.(Touch screen)
    2,Move the side bar to down.(Non-touch screen)
    3,Add "Today" feature to Non-touch screen device.There are 3 items displayed(must have today itmes) on Today area(ON THE RIGHT OF SLOT4).
    4,Add Curve 85xx(4.6os+) and 8350 support.
    Note:OTA link is upgrade to 2.1 for new or old customers,if you like v2.0,please download .zip file form purchase info and installed it by your PC.

===============================================
    2010/3/31
    New*Real Hero V2.0 has been released!

1,Remove the small clock on the top of right on homescreen.
    2,More customizable icons.
    3,Change BBM icon.
    4,"Owner information" on the homescreen can be hidden by "z" or "alt+z".(480x360 screen only)
    5,Change the "Phone"button on the homescreen to "Profile"(Non-touch screen) or Browser button(Touch screen)
    6,Add more customizable icons for Touch screen:12(include 8 hidden icons),
    7,Add more customizable icons for Non-Touch screen:8(include 4 hidden icons)
    8,Weather app slot can be focused.(Non-touch screen)
    9,"+" sign on the touch screen:[focus on]= launch Quicklaunch app, [Activate]=Slot 14 on the application list, it is useful to somebody haven't install QuickLaunch app.
    "+" sign on the non-touch screen:Launch the Slot 10 app at the application list.

2010/3/28
    Answering some questions here:
    Because the limited of my poor English ability, a lot of problems can not understand clearly.But I will fix all problems or bugs form customer requests as possible as I can.Please forgive my faults.
    1,About weather app effects, it's a mix effects from my partner.Please don't think that it is cheating, this is not our intention.
    2,A little piece of customers says the Clock font missing,it's a OS or memory bugs maybe,reboot device can solved.
    3,And some other requests we will upgrade a new version to solved.
    Real Hero V2.0 coming soon……
    1,Remove the small clock on the top of right on homescreen.
    2,More customizable icons.
    3,Fixed some bugs.
    4,Weather app slot can be focused.(Non-touch screen)
    5,"$" launch SMS/MMS inbox.
    6,"+" sign on the touch screen:[focus on]= launch Quicklaunch app, [Activate]=Slot 13 on the application list, it is useful to somebody non-install QuickLaunch app.
    "+" sign on the non-touch screen:Launch the Slot 5 app at the application list.
    7,"Owner information" on the homescreen can be hidden by "z" or "alt+z".(480x360 screen only)
    All of the new versions upgraded is free
    About this theme,the feature list is below:
    1,High imitative HTC Hero style.
    2,Supper big Time font size.
    3,Perfect support compatible with 12 hour time format and 24 hour tome format.
    4,Fresh icons and interface.
    5,Hidden Today area (Storm1/2 only)
    6,Weather app slot.
    7,Owner information display(480x360 only)
    8,QuickLaunch support (+)
    9,Storm:Time area activate "Clock". Banner area activate "Manage connection".
    10,The effect of this theme is amazing on device.

Note:
    1, Weather app must be moved to 1th order on application list.It can make the weather app onto the Homescreen like screenshots.
    2,You can install any weather apps like Berryweather(purchace),weatherBug(free),weatherEye s(free) or other from internet. Not we provide to you.Thanks!
    3,The "+"sign on the theme is QuickLaunch app support.You have to install this app that the "+" can work.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

====BT Design====

Purchase link: Crackberry app store

More screenshots::

Last edited by Robinson BT; 04-22-10 at 04:05 PM.
    03-24-10 10:39 AM
    Nice! How do u get the clock on the lock screen? Is it part of the theme or a 3rd party app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 02:33 PM
    i just bought it :]
    03-24-10 02:47 PM
    looks sick!
    03-24-10 03:14 PM
    Is the Message Inbox background supposed to be gray and not white? I prefer white.
    03-24-10 03:24 PM
    Gre8t theme and very well done all around Too bad, there is no hidden today for 9700 and I am a big fan for that. It is still really a nice addition.

Here is what I hope the creator will think for a consideration.

1. I personally do not like the line in the middle for owner information. It can be fun though to use. Also, when you update owner information, you need to change theme and switch back so that the information get updated. I tested it before and after device reboot. So, you might want to consider.

2. The small clock on the far top right corner seems redundant. Perhaps you should consider putting Profile on it. And the best yet, with option to scroll over for a quick select and change over.
    Last edited by doxa sub750T; 03-24-10 at 04:10 PM.
    03-24-10 03:25 PM
    Question, does anyone else see a line across the top when replying to a text message?

03-24-10 03:52 PM
    Question, does anyone else see a line across the top when replying to a text message?

I do not see a line across. Try to reboot your device if you have yet done so. I didn't do it as everything seems to work just fine.
    03-24-10 04:05 PM
    (Doxa) I sent u a pm did u get it? Doesn't seem to be goin thru

I do not see a line across. Try to reboot your device if you have yet done so. I didn't do it as everything seems to work just fine.
    03-24-10 04:18 PM
    (Doxa) I sent u a pm did u get it? Doesn't seem to be goin thru

Nope, nothing comes just yet

I will PM you to see what happens.
    03-24-10 04:23 PM
    how do you access the owner info in the middle?
    03-24-10 04:35 PM
    Here are some couple flaws I found...notice the top center drop down selection of which email system you wish to send your messages out on. It's cut off and hidden except the G.... which supposed to show Gmail. This is the same if you go to Options > Screen / Keyboard...the drop down selection is also cut off.

Also in the Message Inbox, in the date separators, the highlighted date in the rows are slight cut off.
    03-24-10 04:44 PM
    I was wondering if it might be possible to make this theme for the BB 8530 Curve 2. Man I would be willing to pay.
    03-24-10 04:55 PM
    how do you access the owner info in the middle?
    Go to Options/Owner, anything you type next to "Name" information will show up so long as you have BB with 480x360 screen resolution.
    Last edited by doxa sub750T; 03-24-10 at 05:19 PM.
    03-24-10 05:15 PM
    Here are some couple flaws I found...notice the top center drop down selection of which email system you wish to send your messages out on. It's cut off and hidden except the G.... which supposed to show Gmail. This is the same if you go to Options > Screen / Keyboard...the drop down selection is also cut off.

Also in the Message Inbox, in the date separators, the highlighted date in the rows are slight cut off.
    No issue here! Not sure why it happens to you. I am running Leak OS .545 version.
    03-24-10 05:17 PM
    I'm on OS .423. Still does it after I pulled out the battery.
    03-24-10 05:20 PM
    I'm on OS .423. Still does it after I pulled out the battery.
    Here is my shot. All of my other e-mail accounts show up just fine too either shorter or longer e-mail address.

03-24-10 05:40 PM
    i bought the theme and like it just need to make the coverage bars bigger
    03-24-10 05:57 PM
    REALLY like the theme. Running .442 which allows you to enjoy the really cool lockscreen. I did notice that the info on call log (number and date)underneath your contact is running an entirely different font than the contact name which makes it look quite "cheezy". I'm sure this isn't by design or was overlooked and will be corrected in a future update. I would also like to see the 2 buttons (one above phone button and one below phone button) on right of theme be customizable. Alot of us have Quicklaunch updated which defaults to spacebar anyway, and the other button would open up one more option rather than defaulting to open the app screen. These items are on my wishlist and would ADD to a really slick theme. GREAT JOB
    03-24-10 06:32 PM
    I loveeeee the clock!!! And I think the idea of the user info on the screen is nifty! Butttt I do agree about the second clock in the top right being unnecessary. Also any way to make a version w out the dock on the right?? It clutters up the screen and think itd look great w out it too!

03-24-10 07:15 PM
    Here's a screenshot of mine on Options > Screen / Keyboard selection. Notice the hidden dropdowns. Anyone else with OS .423 having this issue. Also having issue on the SMS/MMS screen, notice the static color band above.
    03-24-10 08:13 PM
    I loveeeee the clock!!! And I think the idea of the user info on the screen is nifty! Butttt I do agree about the second clock in the top right being unnecessary. Also any way to make a version w out the dock on the right?? It clutters up the screen and think itd look great w out it too!

how do you access the user info screen?thanks.
    03-24-10 08:21 PM
    Settings - owner - username = whatever u want to show up in the bar on the screen.

how do you access the user info screen?thanks.
    03-24-10 08:30 PM
    Settings - owner - username = whatever u want to show up in the bar on the screen.

thank you!!!
    03-24-10 08:37 PM
    Ahhh the best themes are always premium! Good job though.
    03-24-10 08:38 PM
154 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD