I have a BlackBerry Curve 8300.

I am leaving the country tomorrow and need it unlocked. I purchased an unlock code 3 days ago from HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center � because it had a good rep on this website. On the website it says the service takes up to 24 hours. I double checked all the information and the IMEI code is correct.

FWIR, other people have received their code within hours. I emailed their customer service yesterday and still haven't gotten a reply. I would just like to know how soon I can expect the code.

I am surprised because I thought the service would be quick and horizon wireless hasn't replied back...

Any ideas? Quick way to get a code?

Thanks
    Last edited by aoehrlein; 03-23-10 at 07:32 PM.
    03-23-10 07:21 PM
    We can help you out. We replied to your email earlier today regarding this issue.
    03-23-10 10:56 PM
    I have a BlackBerry Curve 8300.

I am leaving the country tomorrow and need it unlocked. I purchased an unlock code 3 days ago from HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center � because it had a good rep on this website. On the website it says the service takes up to 24 hours. I double checked all the information and the IMEI code is correct.

FWIR, other people have received their code within hours. I emailed their customer service yesterday and still haven't gotten a reply. I would just like to know how soon I can expect the code.

I am surprised because I thought the service would be quick and horizon wireless hasn't replied back...

Any ideas? Quick way to get a code?

Thanks
    We can help you get the unlock code within a couple of minutes.
    03-23-10 11:05 PM
    Same here! Shoot us an email..because of your bad experience we'll work out a deal for you!
    03-24-10 04:24 PM
    Thank you for unlocking your phone through us!
    03-24-10 04:43 PM
    Thank you Global Unlock Codes!!!

Great service, fast reply and got my code in minutes.

Thanks!

Also an update, still haven't received any word from horizon wireless online. Sent 2 emails to them. NO reply yet. Haven't heard a word since the payment.
    03-25-10 02:16 AM
    We can help you out and get your unlock code within a few minutes. We are always online and receive all emails and ims via blackberry. We can even unlock your blackberrys on the go.
    03-25-10 08:49 AM
    Thank you Global Unlock Codes!!!

Great service, fast reply and got my code in minutes.

Thanks!

Also an update, still haven't received any word from horizon wireless online. Sent 2 emails to them. NO reply yet. Haven't heard a word since the payment.
    Glad to hear! Hmmm that's not like Horizon, maybe they were having email issues. Did you try calling them?
    03-25-10 11:01 PM
    Email issues shouldnt be ongoing for this long..but you're right..they have just a good as rep as all of us on CB
    03-26-10 02:30 PM
    You never know...sometimes Spam/Junk filters are your worst enemies...
    03-26-10 04:20 PM
    I have a new Bold 9900, and i was wondering if you guys could help me out with a unlocking code for it, thanks!
    08-12-11 10:11 AM
    contact us we will help you definitely....
    08-12-11 11:50 AM
    I have a new Bold 9900, and i was wondering if you guys could help me out with a unlocking code for it, thanks!
    Please select one the unlocking companies here.
    08-12-11 08:20 PM
    Any of us unlockers here can help you. We can email you the unlock code within a few minutes.
    08-13-11 01:22 AM
    We can help you out we offer instant unlocking.
    08-13-11 10:34 PM
    you can get your device unlocked by unlocking.com.......
    they generate codes free of cost.......
    08-17-11 09:47 AM
    Most of us match prices
    08-17-11 10:46 AM
    Yes,

Most of us match prices and we offer instant unlock code delivery
    08-17-11 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD