Hey all:

I recently updated all of my contacts with facebook for bb, and it added all of my facebook friends birthdays to my calendar. I don't mind having them on my calendar, but I was wondering if there was some way to remove them from the hidden today.

I have tried removing all of the birthdays manually, but when fb resyncs to my contact list, it adds them again.

Thanks in advance!
    03-22-10 01:07 PM
    No ideas, anyone? I checked that facebook isn't the default calendar, and it isn't. I also went and removed the calendar entries via desktop manager, and put them back in without the birthdays, but when the fb app resyncd, the birthdays came back to the hidden today view.
    03-31-10 10:02 PM
    Hi,

Not 100% if this will work as I currently use a Zen theme. However, if you open the Facebook app and select options you can de-select the option called 'Blackberry Contacts Application'; which seems to handle the FB updates for birthdays etc.
    04-01-10 05:15 AM
    I unchecked 2 of the options and only left the Messages option enabled but when I refreshed, all of my FB's birthdays were added to my BB's calendar again.
    04-01-10 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD