Does anyone else have problems getting new activation codes for replacement phones? I'm on my second replacement, and they're giving me a hard time. Maybe I messed up by giving my new pin as soon as I opened the phone, knowing it would take a day to generate my new codes. Then I get the phone set up, only to find out the screen is defective. I paid for these apps, and expect to install them on my new phone. Now though, I have a perfect phone, and because I requested new codes once, they dont want to give me new ones.
    03-22-10 12:40 PM
    i had to change my PIN 3 days in a row one time and my apps were switched over by the next day without a problem
    03-22-10 01:49 PM
    Yep, I've never had a "hard time" but the delays really make no sense. I have no idea why they can take so long to be accepted, but that's the nature of the beast for whatever reason. Ultimately, they're accepted, you just have to sit and twiddle your thumbs until you get the email.

You said they're "Giving me a hard time" what, exactly, kind of hard time are they giving you?
    03-22-10 01:55 PM
    Weekends and manual processing may come ijnto this. I flagged this for attention, give us time to get a response.
    03-22-10 02:00 PM
    I have been trying to seperate my phones to seperate accounts since begining of february. Still waiting.

Now I am sitting with apps that wont work soon because I had to replace 2 of those phones. So I am looking at apps not working soon because I cant even get them to seperate my phones to seperate accounts, and when that is done, then I have to do a PIN swap on 2 of them, I may not have a blackberry soon, getting tired of having to deal with this. I am doing exactly what was asked of me to do.

Thanks goto empower, they manage their own license, and within a hour of getting replacements, had updated license.

This is the email address I am using, the one they told me to [email protected]

Maybe that is not the right address. I get no responses. I sent 2 emails today. I am to the point of just send emails and hope somebody answers reads it and does something.
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 03-22-10 at 04:30 PM.
    03-22-10 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD