ARSTHEME !!! (read : ARSENAL THEME) is a professional (wannabe) theme that gives all the fellow gunners or gunners wannabe or others who don't relate with soccer fans at all will be proud with their blackberry 9700 screen because of this theme (at least it works for me and my friends who use this theme already )!

Features :
    - The home screen contains 4 icons + 1 place that will be fit with your weather icon in the right side (not in usual place - bottom side) which can be customized by the application order
    - I already customize some of the icon so it can TRANSFORM !!! from regular GLOSSY ICON to ARSENAL RELATED GLOSSY ICON !!!
    - The customizable wallpaper makes this theme great for the professional to the only theme follower.

So Guys, what are you waiting for, grab it, try it and (hope) you'll love it !!!

Please don't forget to drop your comments, anything, to this thread.

Thanks GUYS !!!
    Last edited by superpinjal; 03-22-10 at 08:42 AM.
    03-22-10 08:04 AM
    Guys, Here it is the OTA LINK :
    Arsenal Theme v2.2
    Last edited by superpinjal; 03-22-10 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Adding OTA link
    03-22-10 08:05 AM
    Looking great. Love that you added the weather slot. (spacebar >> Quick Launch enabled would be grand.)
    Can't wait for the OTA
    03-22-10 08:07 AM
    Looking great. Love that you added the weather slot. (spacebar >> Quick Launch enabled would be grand.)
    Can't wait for the OTA
    Thanks Man !!! OTA updated, enjoy it now
    for the spacebar goes to Quick Launch, I will update it in the next version (next week maybe if not interfered by my main job wwkwkwkwkwkwkwk).
    03-22-10 08:20 AM
    Quicklaunch features by using spacebar DONE,will update the OTA soon,till then please enjoy the current OTA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 06:58 PM
    There I was getting all minimalist and you went and did this ?

Play fair !

How can I not have this on my 9700 ? May live in Orlando but a Londoner, born less than a couple of miles of Highbury.
    03-22-10 07:36 PM
    Wehehehe,it's still minimalist and I got the idea while I pray a lot in deep of borneo jungle (wekekekeke,too much )
    Thanks Andy,appreciate your comment and for the gunners,hope they will get.title on premier league (7 games to go) and win on barca (it will be hard wuhuhuhu)

03-22-10 09:04 PM
    This is absolutely a treat to have atleast one of the developers showing interest in 'Arsenal', and for which I'm really grateful for.
    Kudos to the developer, and may CrackBerry Developers have more of its finest launching out themes like these.
    Cheers!
    03-23-10 04:55 PM
    Hi, Is there any way to convert this to a 8900 (Curve) theme?
    04-06-10 06:29 AM
    Sureee,for fellow gunners,I will be glad to do that for you,hope tomorrow you will get it in here.

Thx

04-06-10 06:41 AM
    Thanks Man !!! OTA updated, enjoy it now
    for the spacebar goes to Quick Launch, I will update it in the next version (next week maybe if not interfered by my main job wwkwkwkwkwkwkwk).
    Thanks so much!!!
    04-06-10 02:15 PM
    Sureee,for fellow gunners,I will be glad to do that for you,hope tomorrow you will get it in here.

Thx

Thanks alot cant wait!
    04-09-10 05:43 AM
    Very very nice.Can do any other teams? =>

04-09-10 08:08 AM
    Very very nice.Can do any other teams? =>

Sure !!!, i take request, just send me a PM and i will reply it.
    but anyway, you can check my other works in CB too, just browse my username : superpinjal or check my web cafe[dot]web[dot]id

Thanks a Lot.
    04-11-10 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD