how can I configure a (.edu ) type email for my school for my bb storm 2? I have no prior bb knowledge so I need help in the simplest way possible. Also where can I get/dl themes?
    03-21-10 04:13 PM
    Themes: http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/

Email:

1) Email Settings
    2) Add > Other
    3) Enter your school email
    4) Enter your password
    5) If you have problems;
    6) Email Settings
    7) Select your school's email
    8) Advanced Options
    9) Check if Email Server is correct
    10) If not, contact ur IT people and ask wat the email server is.
    03-21-10 04:50 PM
    There are a bunch of free themes on this site - just do a search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 05:03 PM
    thanks guys, what about instant messaging such as AIM and MSN? how do get those? service packs?
    03-21-10 05:12 PM
    when i go to messages>email it says "no message services configured. You will be redirected to the setup wizard... then i press ok, then I select I want to "create or add an email address, then "no message services configured. I can only be able to save drafts." How can I setup an email such as an edu. or .com email, I use google, and yahoo. Help please!
    03-22-10 02:27 AM
    when i go to messages>email it says "no message services configured. You will be redirected to the setup wizard... then i press ok, then I select I want to "create or add an email address, then "no message services configured. I can only be able to save drafts." How can I setup an email such as an edu. or .com email, I use google, and yahoo. Help please!
    bump, can anyone help me with this problem?
    03-22-10 04:58 AM
    bump, can anyone help me with this problem?
    First are you sure the phone is unlocked, because if it's not you can't use it on T-Mobile.
    03-22-10 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD