Im Kinda Iffy on the Hybrid OS due to my Last Leaked OS Nuked my tour but im seeing all these good Hybrid results i might try it. I just downloaded .419 today whats the Best Hybrid os for that
    03-20-10 11:58 AM
    driphter always has some good ones
    03-20-10 12:02 PM
    I'm not really into hybrids but driphter has some really good ones imo. you should check them out
    03-20-10 12:20 PM
    r they hard to put on
    03-20-10 01:07 PM
    yea how u put them on
    03-20-10 03:41 PM
    Check out BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home

You can find some of the best hybrids on the net for the Tour 9630. And when you're ready to install, click on the link in my signature to get step by step instructions on how to do it properly...
    03-20-10 04:30 PM
    Driphter.com nuff said.
    03-20-10 04:58 PM
    personally, i like driphters cas of installer he adds to it. makes things easier.
    bbhybrids does has some good hybrids as well.
    either way check out driphter.com or bbhybrids.net
    03-20-10 04:58 PM
    I'm not really into hybrids but driphter has some really good ones imo. you should check them out
    You are missing out on half the fun of owning a BB....lol. Man I was scared to death to even install a leaked OS, now I am chomping at the bit for the newest hybrid to drop. Either way it is owning a BB that counts... sure glad I finally joined in.
    03-20-10 11:47 PM
    Im Kinda Iffy on the Hybrid OS due to my Last Leaked OS Nuked my tour but im seeing all these good Hybrid results i might try it. I just downloaded .419 today whats the Best Hybrid os for that
    I'm running the .419 OS with Driphter's DV8.1 and it's been very stable for me. The browser is flying for me, which is the biggest change that I'm seeing (and really liking).

The only downside for me was that I had to change my theme because it wasn't "enhanced" for OS 5.0. However, I'm now using Foppa17 (free theme on CB's Tour 9630 theme forum) and it works great with 5.0; I just have to get used to the theme change.
    03-21-10 02:28 PM
    Lots of great hybrids out there. First - always use Desktop Manager to back up your data! There are several ways to back up your 3rd party apps, but I tend to just go to the source and reinstall them from scratch after restoring my data.

Have fun - the first is the hardest.
    03-21-10 08:25 PM
    If you want real hybrids...got to: BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home...nuff said.
    03-22-10 12:07 PM
    If you want real hybrids...got to: BBHybrids Forums - BBHybrids - Home...nuff said.
    Touche, 'bout time you to chimed in. Yes, 12 is right real hybrids are available from bbhybrids including his hybrids which I often run and I'm always satisfied with. They run fast and perform outstanding. Real hybrids are also available at driphter.com. You can't go wrong with either site.
    03-22-10 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD