Hi guys,

i did a quick search, but after trying a few things i gave up and came here because i figured you guys might know.

Right so this is my first theme for my blackberry, its a 9700 5.0 theme. It's only for my own personal use but im having some problems getting certain things to gel as well as they do on the default zen theme.

Firstly is the bluetooth menu, when i go to the media folder and press the BB key i dont get the option to receive via bluetooth and have to go into music, pictures or videos to do it.

secondly the same but with explore memory card.

thirdly, as a default certain items go into my downloads folder, but theres no way to move them round in the heirarchy. these are actually blue highlighted folders named music pictures or video. Obviously when i have it loaded i can move them into the media folder, but then i already have the iconed variants of these and just need to hide them.

finally for speed dials there are obviously set defaults like the lock key is A on the keyboard and Q is for vibrate. Is there any way to change these, or add more because i wanted silent mode instead of vibrate only.

these are only minor things but annoyances all the same

hopefully you guys can lend a hand

Thanks in advance
    03-19-10 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD