I am currently using BlackBerry 9000 unlocked on the T-Mobile network, and it was working fine until now. It seems like no matter what I am doing (updating Twitter, BBM, MSN, voice calls, and even internet browsing) I keep getting redirected to the browser home page. This is extemely annoying, especially because I am not doing anything in the browser when my phone will automatically take me there. I've tried resending sevice books. I've even tried downloading Opera Mini but the browser problem will not go away.

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do to fix it? What could be the problem?

If I can't fix the problem, I'm going to have to get a BlackBerry directly from T-Mobile which I don't want to do because I love my Bold.
    03-18-10 12:05 PM
    I would try reloading the OS. In a couple of the hundreds of OS reinstalls I've done, I've found what I can only call an inexplicable behavioral quirk, and both times, wiping the phone, replacing the OS with the same version, and starting over without restoring backups fixed the problem for me. All that is tedious but it beats trabing your bold in for a lesser device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD