I present to you *drumroll please* my first theme set ever! I have worked very hard on these themes; took almost a week. I will not make any changes unless there is a glitch.

I love Nintendo, and I remember playing Super Mario as a child and then growing up to play Mario Party 2 on N64. Which I still do, to this day. I also tend to play Mario Kart. Peach and Yoshi are my two favorites.

Mario is red with a standard mushroom as the unread message notifier.
    Luigi is blue with the fire flower.
    Peach is pink with luma.
    Yoshi is green with his egg.

If you are pondering why I chose blue for Luigi instead of green, the answer is simple. Yoshi is green already and he was the first theme I did. I didn't want to repeat colors.

Now since this is a theme set, and I did buy the icons, these are premium.

One theme is $1.99 or you can get all four for $6.00. Paypal only. Please allow me 24/48 hours to email you the OTA link.

Specs

Hidden dock with weather slot
    Hidden today available on slots 1, 3 and 5.
    Weather slot is also on the lock screen
    Customized icons which I purchased from LHoldsworth in the CB forums.
    Custom unread message notifiers.
    Alarm icon and signal meters have been colored
    Different font color for each theme (red, blue, pink and green)
    Wallpaper friendly! The dock is transparent enough, it looks so clean.
    Hotkeys - QL for spacebar $ for SMS/MMS
    User customizable font w/in the theme. (it's set to what you have it on your BB)
    Fade transitions between screens. But still haven't had any lag.

PURCHASE HERE

*Mario, Luigi, Peach and Yoshi are all registered trademarks of Nintendo*
    Last edited by rgarling; 03-18-10 at 08:53 AM. Reason: title spelled wrong
    03-18-10 04:41 AM
    ^^^ dang, i thought u were part of the free theme makers club

Nice theme tho, i must say, I really like it
    03-18-10 06:33 AM
    I still am! I just bought those icons and a license for all the coquettes on dryicons.com so I wanted to make my money back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 06:50 AM
    Nice theme! i love the Yoshi especially!

03-18-10 07:30 AM
    thanks chrissy.

^^^ dang, i thought u were part of the free theme makers club

Nice theme tho, i must say, I really like it
    I have been doing a lot of requests, so that's why my themes have been scarce lately. But, I have a few more free themes in the works with my new icons and stuff. So, no worries.
    03-18-10 08:15 AM
    Very nice themes, Rachel!

No one has said anything in the past about other Nintendo themes being sold on here. What's the problem now? If "copyright infringement" is an issue than there are a lot of themes for sale in the App Store that shouldn't be there.

Also, those icons were not free. Each individual set cost her money. Why is it wrong for her to make her money back on them through this theme?

Creating these themes takes a lot of time and effort. If the creator wishes to charge for them I see nothing wrong with it.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 03-18-10 at 08:50 AM.
    03-18-10 08:43 AM
    You know is people like spiderhider that get real excellent theme makers to stop making themes.
    If "copyright infringement" is an issue than there are TONS of themes that are premium that should not be in any mobile application store.
    Please for those hijacking blogs and thread find something better to do.

Last edited by Threadie; 03-18-10 at 09:37 AM.
    03-18-10 09:30 AM
    You know is people like spiderhider and dannieloco that get real excellent theme makers to stop making themes.
    If "copyright infringement" is an issue than there are TONS of themes that are premium that should not be in any mobile application store.
    Please for those hijacking blogs and thread find something better to do.

As I said, I have put in a request with a moderator to remove my posts from this thread as I feel its very unfair to single out one person.

Just a quick question - if I were to take this theme or any other premium theme and give it away for free - would I be within my rights to do that because there are other people doing it / its not that persons intelectual rights to begin with?
    03-18-10 09:35 AM
    the only part of that theme is not mine is the icon focus, message notifer and main screen wp.

Everything else (banner, icons, hidden dock svg. Lock screen svg, apps screen wall and color scheme) is. That's all mine, I created it. I'm not doing it cause everyone else is... Even if it weren't nintendo, I'd still sell it. My time, my effort and my money went into making these themes. Its a lot of had work.

The thread u want is in the theme developers forum. .

03-18-10 09:54 AM
    Copyright infringement is tricky business, best left to the lawyers. I deleted the posts in question a a few others, and I would ask that we let the issue rest. It's a sweet theme, and if mega rich nintendo (Am I spelling that right) has a problem, let THEM take it up. Based on the icon nature of those charactors and the age of the original images, the copyright PROBABLY is expired or does not apply anyways, BUT let the lawyers fight it out.
    03-18-10 10:08 AM
    thanks pkcable!

much appreciated, again my apologies for singling out one person in a much larger debate.
    03-18-10 10:12 AM
    Icons purchased here: Blackberry Stuff by Laura

Thanks Laura!
    03-20-10 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD