My Bold 9700 is on a BES V.4. The DST patch has been applied.
    Most of the time but not always when I enter a new event or edit a calendar entry on my BB after it is saved it changes to one hour later (in about 5-10 seconds).
    A moment after it changes it syncs with the new incorrect time to the server and desktop.

This is not occurring when new entries are made on the desktop.
    The time zone is correct. I've resent the service books. IT policies correct.

Right now I'm entering calendar events one hour earlier to compensate. This is not ideal!!! My IT team is stymied.

Does anyone out there have any ideas????

Thanks
    03-17-10 03:10 PM
    Well.....No one had any ideas....I was doing research....finally I went into the applications and reclicked on the permissions to be set as allow (they already were) and all seems to be perfect!!

If anyone ever has this problem. I'm happy to help.
    04-12-10 03:41 PM
    Well.....No one had any ideas....I was doing research....finally I went into the applications and reclicked on the permissions to be set as allow (they already were) and all seems to be perfect!!

If anyone ever has this problem. I'm happy to help.
    ok, I have a friend with the Tour 9630 and is having the same problem. She adds appointments to her calendar and they are pushed forward an hour. Her time zone setting is correct though. When you say you went to applications and set permissions to allow, or verified they were set to allow, where exactly did you go? was it under options and then to bb calendar?
    04-13-10 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD