When I go onto forums and such on Opera Mini 5 (the newest version) sometimes I can't post!

I'll input my text and push "send" and it seems to go through but the site is never updated with my post. It happens with Crackberry on Opera all the time

What do I do?
    03-17-10 01:04 PM
    Go back, it'll have your post in the box. Click and hold on the box. It will pop up the copy option. Once you copy it go back to the page with the blank post. Again click and hold on the box. Click paste. Post. Should be good then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 01:28 PM
    Opera Mini has had some weird issues like this forever, even in 4.2.

Sometimes you click a link and it loads the wrong page. Since the post reply button is basically the same type of thing, it causes problems with this too.
    03-17-10 01:44 PM
    Wow!! I didn't even know Opera Mini had a Copy/Paste function! Awesome!! thanks!
    03-17-10 01:59 PM
    Has anyone been able to login into websites with passwords? More specifically has anyone had issues logging into banking websites or try to view their account online using opera mini 5?

Logging into crackberry is a breeze. Logging onto citibank the page just keeps reloading.

Using the native BB browser I can login. Anyone else have a similar issue logging into some websites using opera mini 5?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 01:32 AM
    ive had the problem the OP posted about as well, but never more so than this so final build of opera..

and since updating to any 5.0 os past 230, i cant use opera mini 4.2 like its supposed to be, it acts like its on a dumb phone, and the scrolling is horrible.

now i'm looking for a downloadable link to opera 5 beta 2.. if i cant find one, i swear i'm going back to 5.0.230, the small bugs in it were minor conisdering now, i cant use opera final hardly at all.. it refuses to post for me on face book or here, and i dont think i should have to jump through copy/paste hoops in order to post when i could do it before..
    also opera will act up, and not allow me to select the power button (to shut the browser down) and wont let me do anything but manually enter an URL, so in order to shut opera down when that happens, i have to reboot my phone..
    03-18-10 02:05 AM
    I've been having the same problem with links not working properly in opera mini as well. I've found that opening the link in a new tab seems to help SOME of the time.
    03-20-10 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD