My copy of JiveTalk keeps having connection issues! and I am over the top with that program! Please give me some better programs that you use! It does matter if it is free or not! THANKYOU!!!!
    06-17-08 09:50 AM
    My copy of JiveTalk keeps having connection issues! and I am over the top with that program! Please give me some better programs that you use! It does matter if it is free or not! THANKYOU!!!!
    yeah i personally think jivetalk sucks as well. i just use the native IM apps. The aim that u can download from the mobile BB site, Yahoo, and BB messenger
    06-17-08 09:51 AM
    thats funny, i had no end of problems with every one i tried so far, and am currently evaluating jivetalk with very few issues.
    06-17-08 10:50 AM
    thats funny, i had no end of problems with every one i tried so far, and am currently evaluating jivetalk with very few issues.
    Same here!!!!
    06-17-08 12:17 PM
    Check out the free program called INSTANGO on the front page of Crackberry.
    06-17-08 12:25 PM
    Jivetalk is by far one of the best programs I use on my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 12:26 PM
    The only one I can think of is IM+

It is about $50.00 and I don't know if it sends and receives using data or SMS. I does have a short free trial though.
    06-17-08 12:28 PM
    what kind of connection problems are you having? I've never had a problem with jivetalk and I've tried most of the other ones. make sure you download the most current version.
    06-17-08 12:33 PM
    yeah i personally think jivetalk sucks as well. i just use the native IM apps. The aim that u can download from the mobile BB site, Yahoo, and BB messenger
    you use the built in SMS use IM services? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Once you feel the speed and reliability of a data based IM service how could you ever go back? I would rather RabmleIM than OZ Messenger
    06-17-08 07:22 PM
    what kind of connection problems are you having? I've never had a problem with jivetalk and I've tried most of the other ones. make sure you download the most current version.
    I also would like to know. My experience with JiveTalk has been great. And from the things I read on here, is one of the best developed apps.
    06-17-08 07:28 PM
    I have not had any problems with Jivetalk either. I think its pretty cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 10:31 PM
    I don't have any problems with JT. May be the problems from your provider. CMIIW.
    06-18-08 03:21 AM
    I have problems with some messages not arriving on my JT...

The problem for me is that most of my contacts are on ICQ and the native client for that doesn't work anymore...

Stefan
    06-18-08 03:40 AM
    You can use Webmessenger.
    Although I think Jivetalk is just great
    06-18-08 04:47 AM
    I tried all the others out there, and settled on JiveTalk last year - and never looked back. It's been the most reliable piece of software on my Curve, and I use it all the time. I generally have 2 GoogleTalk accounts connected, along with MSN/Live, Yahoo and 2 AIM accounts. Works perfectly -- I wish ALL BB software ran this well...

- Jon
    06-18-08 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD