Well, I just got in my new S2 (after the recall thing).

I'm loving it, and the device switch wizard worked flawlessly... BUT,

ALL of my paid apps aren't working. Since my registration code is registered with my old pin. I really don't want to repay for all of the apps, what can I do?

Do I just email customer service for all the apps? or is there any way to switch the app registration with app world?

The three app world apps are Weatherbug Elite, BeBuzz, and Ultimate Lock.

I was told that if I switch the PIN on app world or something, I will get a new registration key or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    03-16-10 11:42 PM
    Well, I just got in my new S2 (after the recall thing).

I'm loving it, and the device switch wizard worked flawlessly... BUT,

ALL of my paid apps aren't working. Since my registration code is registered with my old pin. I really don't want to repay for all of the apps, what can I do?

Do I just email customer service for all the apps? or is there any way to switch the app registration with app world?

The three app world apps are Weatherbug Elite, BeBuzz, and Ultimate Lock.

I was told that if I switch the PIN on app world or something, I will get a new registration key or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Try e mailing App World first.
    03-17-10 12:10 AM
    every app has a support site most can be accessed through bb app world simply provide your email address and device pin. if you purchased through mobihand or cb log on and all of your apps while be displayed on your crackberry or mobihand store profile screen
    03-17-10 11:23 AM
    If you bought anything through MobiHand, and you change your device pin for whatever reason, Mobihand will re-issue new activation codes (as required) within one day of submission of the new pin number. Been there, done that.
    03-17-10 11:50 AM
    Yah, got all my mobihand apps re-registered with a new license key.

But, still waiting for app world support to email me back, and I'm also waiting for replies from contact support from various apps. Hopefully I'll get it all worked out.

Thanks for the replies.
    03-17-10 03:02 PM
    contacting the devs of the apps may be a little faster. bellshare will get your buzz code quickly
    03-17-10 03:09 PM
    contacting the devs of the apps may be a little faster. bellshare will get your buzz code quickly
    Ya. Got BeBuzz working already

Just waiting on mainly WeatherBug and Ultimate Lock
    03-17-10 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD