i was playing soccer today in the street with a couple of friends and i had my phone in my soccer shorts. Usually im fine with it being in there, but got bumped and ran into one of my friends. the phone slid out of my pocket and tumbled down the street... i kept playing but when i went to pick it up the (frame)side part by the camera button was cracked my screen was gone a screw popped off and the bottom lip was off.

i gathered the pieces and put it up and brought out the hulk!!! then i went about my day. now im faced with two options try to cell it for like 75 to 100 bucks or order new housing from cnn.cn. im just thinking about selling it because it still work but the housing is done plus it needs a screw. I still have my hulk curve(green) which i only bring out for work. I try to keep this one in mint condition but he about to get put into full use until i figure out what to do...
    06-16-08 11:35 PM
    That realllllllyyy sucks!!
    if you have insurance.... make a Claim i mean thats what i would do if i LOST my phone ::wink wink::
    06-16-08 11:39 PM
    Ok I had to read the last part of this post like 5 times. Anyhow...

Just buy the new housing if that's all that's wrong with the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-08 11:40 PM
    I would probably cry.

I hate breaking phones, let alone anything I paid more than $100 for.
    06-16-08 11:41 PM
    Just buy the housing. It's half off now right?
    06-16-08 11:42 PM
    Just buy the housing. It's half off now right?
    half off where
    06-16-08 11:44 PM
    im about to post pics
    06-16-08 11:45 PM
    yea def post some pics so we can diagnose the damage. hopefully its just cosmetic and you can just buy new housing and be good to go.

how does it run? everything still work?
    06-16-08 11:52 PM
    I'm sorry about your berry.
    06-16-08 11:55 PM
    I got to start drinking before I read your posts ..... but anyway

Hopefully you will get it all sorted out.
    06-17-08 12:01 AM

I read it too. Funny

nowitizkisson- Just buy a new housing.
    06-17-08 12:01 AM
    Hah.. I couldn't figure out if the op actually turned into the hulk, or..??

06-17-08 12:05 AM
    06-17-08 12:06 AM
    cell it

:lol:
    06-17-08 12:07 AM
    06-17-08 12:08 AM
    the screen not cracked it just the reflection from the camera and mirror
    06-17-08 12:09 AM
    Hah.. I couldn't figure out if the op actually turned into the hulk, or..??

haha i prob would have turned into the Hulk

nowitiskisson...that looks like its just the housing (from what i can see). i would say buy new housing and you should be all set OR call CS if you have insurance on it
    Last edited by rollman06; 06-17-08 at 12:17 AM.
    06-17-08 12:14 AM
    someone said that cnn.nn is doing half off is that true?? and the hulk is now my avatar its my green curve sorry for the confusion
    06-17-08 12:25 AM

every post i write you always got something smart to say or hate dang be easy we all fighting on the same team for the same cause!

im sorry my english is bad if i could post in spanish i would in a heartbeat but i cant !
    06-17-08 12:29 AM
    Don't be sorry.. I thought it was hilarious. All I could picture was the hulk in soccer shorts, clutching a busted up curve, screaming to the sky..

06-17-08 12:30 AM
    Ummm no one is "hating" on you or talking about your mastery of english. As I said earlier, I couldn't figure out your hulk reference. You mistook what I said sooooo.....

06-17-08 12:37 AM
    Don't be sorry.. I thought it was hilarious. All I could picture was the hulk in soccer shorts, clutching a busted up curve, screaming to the sky..

every post u write in, you say things like oh i cant understand or it wasnt clear enough... i was just scanning thru threads today and u said it like on 10 different posts that i read and put someone down like you are better than someone. You dont have to be so cruel to people who just trying to get help or like to express their option no matter if it make sense to you or not.

so like i said before just be easy and fall back
    06-17-08 12:38 AM
    So let me get this straight, and correct me if I'm wrong. Me requesting that someone clarify something they wrote that I don't understand in an attempt to help them is me thinking I'm better than someone else? Really. Perhaps you should rethink.

06-17-08 12:41 AM
    So let me get this straight, and correct me if I'm wrong. Me requesting that someone clarify something they wrote that I don't understand in an attempt to help them is me thinking I'm better than someone else? Really. Perhaps you should rethink.

u did it in another post about some kid key pad didnt light up

""""Bmc didn't necessarily miss what you said entirely... I think you just didn't make the fact that it doesn't light up at all clear in your first post.""""

he clearly said that his phone dont light up what would cause this... how can u miss that you need to just slow down and think before u speak
    06-17-08 12:49 AM
    Wow. Glad to see you took so much time to research my posts. At any rate, I am not going to argue with a random person on a blackberry forum.

Have a good night.

06-17-08 12:52 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD