Berry Stoned

Berry Stoned is a dual dock theme column style, with a hidden today feature. there are five hotspots on the home screen as outlined in the picture...........

This theme was designed to be very wallpaper friendly, yet functional enough to have all of your most used apps at your fingertips..........................

big thanks to all who helped me work out the bugs, and thanks to ba_hamilton for some excellent design ideas. Hope everyone enjoys this one.

feel free to post up some screenshots, and let me know how you like it. ota will be below.

donations are always appreciated (see my signature)

..................................Get Yours here
    Last edited by jc8206; 03-24-10 at 07:58 PM.
    03-15-10 09:10 PM
    ahah pretty cool theme! the icons look like the curling rocks they use in the olympics for curling lol
    03-15-10 09:42 PM
    do the icons make any1 elses eyes tweak out? like they are giving me epilepsy..i cant really like focus on them they are fuzzy.
    03-15-10 10:38 PM
    do the icons make any1 elses eyes tweak out? like they are giving me epilepsy..i cant really like focus on them they are fuzzy.
    really dude? sigh...

@OP, theme looks great! Love the innovation on the icon set. The graphix make the theme! Keep up the great work!
    03-15-10 11:01 PM
    really dude? sigh...

@OP, theme looks great! Love the innovation on the icon set. The graphix make the theme! Keep up the great work!
    ?? what did i say wrong? im just saying the little fuzzy brown circles make my eyes tweak, like when u see a plaid pattern on the television..doesnt it make ur eyes flip out too?? haha
    03-15-10 11:07 PM
    The sliders on this theme are smooth and fast. JC put a little extra effort into this theme that you don't normally see on free themes. The today feature has a drop shadow background so you can easily see your appointments regardless of the background you have. Touch another hotspot to make the dates and backdrop disappear.

03-15-10 11:26 PM
    Theme looks really cool, looks like you covered alot of bases.

in regards to the drop shadow thing, it shows up when i touch the sms and mms button, but nothing is displayed in the box.

Is it possible for the 3 static ones to be user defined as well? Seems wierd having a messages icon and the sms one, to me they kind of do the same thing.

Overall I like the way this looks and the dual sliding dock is real cool.
    03-15-10 11:37 PM

in regards to the drop shadow thing, it shows up when i touch the sms and mms button, but nothing is displayed in the box.

Is it possible for the 3 static ones to be user defined as well? Seems wierd having a messages icon and the sms one, to me they kind of do the same thing.

For some reason, they thought itd be a good idea to not let you preivew SMS/MMS messages anymore...bad move on RIMs behalf imo.
    03-15-10 11:40 PM
    This theme is really nice for you wallpaper fans.

Don't make me break out my hot babe walls. This one didn't make the Harley cut.

03-15-10 11:41 PM
    so its an OS issue, I see.

Then why does the box show up on that button?
    03-15-10 11:41 PM
    so its an OS issue, I see.

Then why does the box show up on that button?
    developer made it that way, not realizing SMS/MMS doesnt show a today preview anymore I guess

When I updated Vista Complete for the new OS's I forgot to take out the box to show when SMS/MMS is selected still, but I didnt figure there was a point releasing a new version when its not a big deal :P :P :P hahaha
    03-15-10 11:42 PM
    so aside from that is is possible to make the other 3 parts on the static dock user defined?
    03-15-10 11:44 PM
    so aside from that is is possible to make the other 3 parts on the static dock user defined?
    As of now, the three bottom icons are not user defined.
    03-15-10 11:51 PM
    As of now, the three bottom icons are not user defined.
    I understand that, thats why I'm asking if its a possibility in an future update
    03-16-10 12:01 AM

Hey! BA, howd you get a pic of my wife on you screen?
    Theme runs really well. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 12:05 AM

Thanks for the comments so far, I have a lite version in the works that I may consider making the bottom buttons user defined
    03-16-10 12:26 AM

BA, somehow I knew you'd break out the big'uns..................I mean big GUNS!
    03-16-10 12:29 AM
    Hey! BA, howd you get a pic of my wife on you screen?
    Theme runs really well. Thank you.

Ha Ha. Your wife ??? Wait a minute, she told me that I was her ... LOL let's not even go there.
    03-16-10 12:32 AM
    03-16-10 12:32 AM
    Man.... I'm always late to the party. I see it started with out me again.

This theme is the bomb. It is fast and very wall friendly. You out did your self on this one JC.

And as too whos wife that is, it really doesn't matter.... she is with me right now and she thinks "I'm the bomb" Oh and she likes the theme too.....

Lol.. That's why i was late to the party...heheheh
    03-16-10 04:52 AM
    I must admit that this is not my style but I love the banner and window semi-transparent. And I appreciate the very good work everyone does for themes. Nice work JC
    03-16-10 06:31 AM
    Actually.. The drop box for sms/mms does show mms messages... Just not sms due them being threaded. And sms and messages are not the the same unless you have it set up so that all you texts, mms, and emails, ect hit one folder. (I don't .. That's too much stuff all mixed up to me)

Icons look great! The amount of apps available on the homescreen is ridiculous! Haven't seen my app screen in a while. May have to check on it and make sure its sTll there. Great job !

JaLaw .. I aint even gonna talk about how late you are ... Lol

03-16-10 07:38 AM

This theme is the bomb. It is fast and very wall friendly. You out did your self on this one JC.

And as too whos wife that is, it really doesn't matter.... she is with me right now and she thinks "I'm the bomb" Oh and she likes the theme too.....

That's some funny stuff.
    03-16-10 11:18 AM

If she is someone's wife, I'm sorry, I took this picture while she was doing some housework at my house.
    03-16-10 11:30 AM
    Great theme. Is there any chance that the weatherberry hotspot can also have the weather berry icon? I know that I am able to put it there using the weatherberry wallpaper function but then I lose the default wallpaper, which I kind of like

Also, do you mind posting the wallpaper you used as the default? Keep up the great work.
    03-16-10 12:03 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD