I am currently running 5.0.0.509 on my 9530 and my facebook app will work fine, as in it will work when i boot it up and show me all new news feeds and let me post new things and message people and all that. But any notifications or privated messages I get on Facebook I do not get on my blackberry. As an Example, when i get a sms, I get a little message icon that pops up on top of my blackberry home screen, as far as I know I'm suppose to be getting these for the Facebook app too arent I? If so, what can I do to start getting them? Thanks.
    03-15-10 08:34 PM
    They've been VERY delayed for me for the past two days or so. They do come in eventually though.
    03-15-10 10:09 PM
    Mine dont come at all. Never have with any OS that was on my phone.. Just noticed it now tho because I never really used my Facebook on my BB before. Can anyone help?
    03-15-10 11:06 PM
    Mine dont come at all. Never have with any OS that was on my phone.. Just noticed it now tho because I never really used my Facebook on my BB before. Can anyone help?
    Yeah i think i know what's going on....

you need to log into your facebook account from a computer and change your notification settings. You have to make sure facebook will send you an email for all of the types of notifications you want.

Facebook for Blackberry works by tapping into your email on the device and recognizing that it's a facebook email message, and then opens it in the native application.

Hope that helps
    03-15-10 11:33 PM
    Yeah i think i know what's going on....

you need to log into your facebook account from a computer and change your notification settings. You have to make sure facebook will send you an email for all of the types of notifications you want.

Facebook for Blackberry works by tapping into your email on the device and recognizing that it's a facebook email message, and then opens it in the native application.

Hope that helps
    This is correct. I was tired of getting all of the emails so I turned them off in FaceBook, which then stopped my notifications from the FaceBook Application. I turned them back on and then they started coming through again (somewhat delayed but still came through eventually). I just forward all of the emails into a spam-type folder in my email.
    03-16-10 08:37 AM
    Perfect. Thanks!
    03-16-10 06:41 PM
    I tired that out last night but still didn't work. Now I've also noticed I've stopped getting the twitter notification that were working just four days ago perfectly fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD