Okay, I log into my gmail on my computer and it tells me my email is being viewed by another IP address. So I think did someone hack me? But it came to me that it could be my BlackBerry. It shows the other ip address not coming from a browser but from IMAP. I don't know what IMAP is. Is that the push email for blackberry? I went to whatsmyipaddress.com and my blackberry ip address was NOT the ip address it shows in IMAP on my gmail account. But I hear that blackberries use more than one IP address. So can you tell me, is IMAP pushed email? I haven't used the gmail app in a long time. Only my regular blackberry email. I need to know asap because if someone is in my account I'm going to have to change my password.
    03-15-10 07:26 PM
    I don't know about that why don't you change your password anyway and then see if its still happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 08:32 PM
    I don't know about that why don't you change your password anyway and then see if its still happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Because I like the password I have and I figured someone would know.
    03-15-10 09:06 PM
    You're blackberry will show as an IMAP ip. So as long as you are relatively sure you're account hasn't been compromised, I wouldn't worry about it.
    03-15-10 09:09 PM
    What is the IP address? It is very likely the Blackberry BIS server, but you can confirm by checking here: Traceroute, Ping, Domain Name Server (DNS) Lookup, WHOIS
    03-15-10 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD