Hey i'm planning to get a pearl white housing with pearl white keypad too for my 9700 and I'm wondering if i should buy it from SW-BOX or Truesupplier.
    03-15-10 06:03 PM
    Hey i'm planning to get a pearl white housing with pearl white keypad too for my 9700 and I'm wondering if i should buy it from SW-BOX or Truesupplier.
    Based on my experiences with truesupplier are not good.

The quality of the their product such as housing, keypad dan battery cover are really far from the picture in their website.

Feel cheap made and it will look cheap made. The worst thing is they didn't last longer. The paint will start peeling off within a weeks.

I don't know about sw-box so I can't give any comment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 06:31 PM
    Try searching and reading the numerous posts on them.

03-15-10 06:43 PM
    yes me too. truesupplier housings sucks. they chip really bad after a while and I got one that had the keyboard letters mixed up. I sold an old berry with a truesupplier housing, the chipping got so bad the new user never took her skin off the berry
    03-15-10 07:57 PM
    Don't do it. If you have to, use Colorware. It's about 150 bucks and worth it. Anything else cheapens the phone.

Here is my Truesupplier phone experience:
    Picasa Web Albums - 10066852609930657... - curve 8900 ye...

Brian
    03-15-10 08:10 PM
    ive heard to many bad post about truesupplier and I was going to purchase a product from them but decided not to.
    03-15-10 08:26 PM
    I've had bad experiences with both.
    03-15-10 09:22 PM
    neither.
    colorware.
    worth it. believe it
    03-15-10 11:15 PM
    i ordered a battery cover from truesupplier. very very satisfied, although i heard very bad things:

order it last week. got an e-mail the next day saying it is shipped out. received the package is just over a week (i think it crossed over a weekend). backed in a fairly large box (the box could've prolly fit 10 battery covers). it was covered with bubble wrap and required a signature upon delivery.

extremely satisfied by the shipping speed and the quality of the product (it was a 7 dollar battery cover, so i didn't have many expectations)

i'm considering colorware, but i'll probably wait till my phone is out of warranty before i start detaching everything... plus colorware is alot more expensive, so i'm assuming you get real quality.
    03-16-10 01:51 PM
    Hi there i have ordered from both and i would def suggest SW-BOX for sure! Truesupplier screwed me over pretty bad and it was just constant arguements back and fourth! and i still haven't gotten my refund! I returned a housing item that i paid 40 bucks for and all they say to me is that "it has gone missing" What the F***! anyways i've never had an issue with sw-box they are great with shipping and their product is so much better! I have ordered a pearl white housing for my 9700 and there has been no chips and the paint is awesome! Or you can spend 150 for colorware... but i don't really want to send my phone away and pay almost triple the price when you can pay 30 for a full housing.
    03-22-10 12:18 AM
    I've purchased from www.gsm4world.us with good results and fast shipping.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-22-10 12:34 AM
    I've purchased from GSM4World.us with good results and fast shipping.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    what did u get off em? coz im looking around different sites for a decent housing for my curve 8520. just want a housing that the paint wont chip or fade if its non-oem.
    03-28-10 11:34 PM
    I've good experience with truesupplier. But some of the components are sucks.
    The service is good.

Don't know SW-BOX
    03-29-10 03:36 AM
    I ordered both the glossy and matte black housing for my 9700 from truesupplier, delivery took 5 days and both housing fit perfectly

03-29-10 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD