I know that if you have a plan that is $59.99 to $79.99 per month and you pay your bill on time for a long time, you are considered a VIP member.

What I want to know is that besides getting a plan below $59.99 per month, is it possible to be terminated from the VIP program?

Let's say I've paid my bill on time for 2 years and then I wind up having a few late payments? Would that merit my termination?

Just curious.....................
    03-15-10 11:44 AM
    Depends on what company you're with. I work for Sprint and as long as you don't go below the three month average of $69.99 for an individual plan (and if you have tenure for 10 years or greater, the average MRC doesn't matter, you're automatically enrolled and stay that way) late payments don't drop you from the program.
    03-15-10 12:20 PM
    I thought the VIP program was quietly discontinued a while back.
    03-15-10 12:26 PM
    What are all the benefits for the VIP program anyways. I have been one for a while and never got any benefits.
    03-15-10 01:19 PM
    I know that if you have a plan that is $59.99 to $79.99 per month and you pay your bill on time for a long time, you are considered a VIP member.

What I want to know is that besides getting a plan below $59.99 per month, is it possible to be terminated from the VIP program?

Let's say I've paid my bill on time for 2 years and then I wind up having a few late payments? Would that merit my termination?

Just curious.....................
    The way it used to work is, once you qualified you were on it for the full year. And when it came time to qualify again, you either kept it or not. But now its permanently discontinued.
    03-15-10 03:06 PM
    Ended feb 28th
    03-15-10 03:30 PM
    Ended feb 28th
    What ^ said. No more as of 2/28.
    03-16-10 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD