I wiped my phone because I had a few problems, but its still within the time that i can take it back. they say you cant have longer then 30 min talk time if you want to exchange. is there another way they can figure out your talk time even after wiping the handheld?
    Last edited by asharp09; 03-14-10 at 03:51 PM.
    03-14-10 03:49 PM
    When you get your monthly bill and it shows minutes used, they don't need to physically look at your phone to figure it up. Their computers know exactly how many minutes you've used in any given period of time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 03:55 PM
    great thanks
    03-14-10 03:58 PM
    Their computers/records would show the total talk time associated with the SIM card, would it not? Would their records indicate that you talked on one phone for 30 minutes, took the SIM out of that phone, put it in another, and talked for another 30 minutes? I don't think it does but I'm not sure of this.
    03-15-10 01:16 AM
    Their computers/records would show the total talk time associated with the SIM card, would it not? Would their records indicate that you talked on one phone for 30 minutes, took the SIM out of that phone, put it in another, and talked for another 30 minutes? I don't think it does but I'm not sure of this.
    yeah they can track each IMEI number used on the phone, delt with this issue couple months ago
    03-15-10 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD