Ok so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I am in shock. I just upgraded from .464 to .509 and didn't notice much difference until...I went on Youtube. The videos are soooo much better! Very clear.

Anyone else notice this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 03:01 PM
    I like it! So much better!
    03-14-10 05:18 PM
    Wow. They really are clearer. And FAST!
    03-14-10 06:45 PM
    Wow. They really are clearer. And FAST!
    I noticed that yesterday. Tried again today and it became all crappy again. Wtf!?

03-15-10 03:45 PM
    Very clear and fast. I'm certainly impressed!
    03-15-10 04:30 PM
    I noticed that yesterday. Tried again today and it became all crappy again. Wtf!?

Me too!!!! I tried again today and its back to crap! How did that happen? Anyone have a solution?
    03-15-10 05:27 PM
    Me too!!!! I tried again today and its back to crap! How did that happen? Anyone have a solution?
    I guess when you click the Video's link on YouTube, you have the option of viewing it on Normal or HQ. When HQ is clicked, the quality is significantly better!
    03-16-10 03:23 AM
    I guess when you click the Video's link on YouTube, you have the option of viewing it on Normal or HQ. When HQ is clicked, the quality is significantly better!
    No that's not it. Even viewing hq now is not what it was yesterday.

03-16-10 05:14 AM
    Yeah, I just tried them and they're all back to crap. I can't believe something changed on YouTube's end -- probably something in RIM's BIS servers?
    03-16-10 05:53 AM
    Thats Weird. But I Tried And It Was Fine All The Way Through But When I Watched Another Video It Messed Up So I Stopped And Started Again And It Was Very Clear.
    03-16-10 03:50 PM
    I find that although it dropped from the HQ quality two days ago, the quality now is at least better than pre .509? Or am I just crazy?
    03-16-10 04:32 PM
    I find that although it dropped from the HQ quality two days ago, the quality now is at least better than pre .509? Or am I just crazy?
    I think we are all crazy. lol.
    03-16-10 05:36 PM
    I read the first few threads got all excited. Opened up the browser, on the BB, go to youtube and was like what are these kids smoking. Read a few more threads down and was sincerely disappointed in my findings. Went from a high to a low in minutes.
    03-16-10 09:34 PM
    I read the first few threads got all excited. Opened up the browser, on the BB, go to youtube and was like what are these kids smoking. Read a few more threads down and was sincerely disappointed in my findings. Went from a high to a low in minutes.
    I am dissapointed too. Have no clue what happened. I was watching mp4 quality youtube videos the night I installed .509. Now they are back to crap.

I guess it had nothing to do with the OS, probably a change in youtube or my carrier? I have no clue but I am so dissapointed.

03-16-10 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD