this is my newest project, still droid mods, and now with hidden dock I've try to make this droid themes perfect but, still don't know how to make the docks user customize able, I've try to make them costumise but when the themes transfered to the phone the icon show plazmic icon n cannot be customize.
    still try-ing to crack this baby out or perhaps some one here could give me a some hint on this. so its pretty much still beta.
    but i want to share this with all my friends here so grab this if u want it. a feedback most appreciate. and this is free themes!! my themes always free. and i would like to say thanks to ellie (mojave) and wayne (WJC170) for using my first edition of this theme and provide with feedback.

FULL RELEASE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD NOW!!
    mods on this release:
    -fix some bugs
    -customizeable hidden dock
    -fix notification icon
    -4 type of mods: hidden dock, hiddendock bigger font, HiddenDock Today calendar, HiddenDock Today messages
    -replace all stock focus icon to droid robot figure except for the 3rd app

screenshot and download links:

hidden dock:

http://asattech.t35.com/1/com_plazmi...nDockDroid.jad

Bigger fonts:

http://asattech.t35.com/2/com_plazmi...iggerfonts.jad

Droid Calendar:

http://asattech.t35.com/3/com_plazmi...e_DroidCal.jad

Droid Messages:

http://asattech.t35.com/4/com_plazmi...e_DroidMsg.jad

enjoy it my friends, any mods or suggestion just post a reply here

prvious version (beta) links:

http://asattech.t35.com/Hd1/com_plaz...nDockDroid.jad

http://asattech.t35.com/HD2/com_plaz...DockDroid2.jad

i hope u guys like this themes!!
    and thank you for using it.

-Yoga Asattha-

Free Themes Is Good!!!

i also attach zip files for desktop installation
    zip below:
    Last edited by nadjas9; 03-15-10 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Added Full Release Of The Themes
    03-14-10 04:09 AM
    Good morning nadjas9,

This new hidden dock theme is awesome!! I also love the first original one you did. Now my problem is.....which one to use. . I love them both. Thank you for the mods you also did for me......much appreciated.

Thank you also for sharing and making your themes free.
    03-14-10 07:51 AM
    Awesome looking theme! Is there any chance you could make it for the Curve 8530? I just upgraded and love Droid themes. Thanks!
    03-14-10 09:22 AM
    nice job...I always like using your themes....customizable hidden dock would be totally awesome if you can figure it out
    03-14-10 11:05 AM
    yep this theme kicks ***, the only thing it needs is user customizible icons and this would be the perfect curve theme!! thanks hope you can figuire it out!
    03-14-10 01:20 PM
    This is a great theme. I hope you get it figured out soon becuz this theme is sick.
    03-14-10 04:59 PM
    is there anyway to add messages to this? these are some of the very best themes out there!!
    03-14-10 05:45 PM
    @all thank you for all the good words, yup im still searching for the best result on customizable dock, i hope to crack this one out soon.
    @Mills9898 and jenny: i'm sorry it cannot port to 8530 or os. 5.0 since i still using plazmic 4.7 and not yet learning how to make a themes for os. 5.0.
    Last edited by nadjas9; 03-15-10 at 01:48 AM.
    03-14-10 07:46 PM
    is there anyway to add messages to this? these are some of the very best themes out there!!
    yes it can be done.. will do thats mods soon..
    03-14-10 07:50 PM
    update is here guys!!! enjoy it!!!!!!!
    03-15-10 01:19 AM
    Very nice looking theme. With the home screen the icon changing is a little confusing. I at first was confused what app or icon i was on at the moment. I am not a fan of the Weather slot so that was a unlike for me.

But overall a great theme. Good job
    03-15-10 11:04 AM
    i really like this theme glad you got the customizeable icons working now maybe one last request with a version with no weather slot? that would trully make this my default curve theme!!
    03-15-10 02:58 PM
    I haven't used a Droid so can't speak of accuracy.

I don't like this theme. I think its really pretty, but also very difficult to use.

1. My BB runs a lot slower after adding this theme and maybe changing theme warrants a restart?

2. The dock visibility is difficult to control.

3. With 3rd part apps in the dock, I can't see which is highlighted and which isn't. The text doesn't appear quickly enough.

4. It always says 3G so I do not know actual signal quality (could be gprs or edge).

5. I don't understand why the one isolated icon is repeated in the dock.

It does look good. I just don't think its for me and I hope my feedback is somehow taken positively

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-15-10 08:26 PM
    ilove it..but is it a possible way to get sms messages instead of regular messages

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 09:27 PM
    @ binkyj1101, vict0r : I have to put sumthin up there in order to make the hidden dock works, and If u want me to get rid the permanent text just let me know.

03-16-10 12:09 AM
    I haven't used a Droid so can't speak of accuracy.

I don't like this theme. I think its really pretty, but also very difficult to use.

1. My BB runs a lot slower after adding this theme and maybe changing theme warrants a restart?

2. The dock visibility is difficult to control.

3. With 3rd part apps in the dock, I can't see which is highlighted and which isn't. The text doesn't appear quickly enough.

4. It always says 3G so I do not know actual signal quality (could be gprs or edge).

5. I don't understand why the one isolated icon is repeated in the dock.

It does look good. I just don't think its for me and I hope my feedback is somehow taken positively

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have one android phone, and honestly I've to say that my themes is not 100% precision replica of android phone, it just simply look a like, and not even close.

1. I've tested it before I release it, it doesn't slow my curve and don't leak. And yes u need a reboot after installation.

2, 3. Well from my point of view, the hidden dock mods is far much better than the first beta I was release. If u have using plazmic or theme builder, u must be know that hidden/sliding dock is not something u can get easily, there is no option or a click of button to make one. U have to make the svg files in composer after that u need to edit the coding of the svg files using hack tool or a simply text windows application. The point is "YES" it does still have some bugs. And I'm aware of that. And until now I'm still working on this themes, to make it more better.

4. about that 3G transmission icon, that the part of this themes (after all I'm making a themes that's look like a droid) and yes the network icon that says gprs/edge is been remove to make this themes atleast a little feel like a droid. Just a little not much.

5. Yup that's right, the single icon is repeated in the hidden dock, that's a bug too that I have to figure it out some how.

I know u don't like my themes, just like u said it, but atleast u have try it, and u have give me a feedback. For that I'm said thank you. This is positive feedback, I know I have to make better themes in the future.

Best Regards
    Yoga

03-16-10 12:33 AM
    Very nice job. I'm D/L it now. Thanks so much for sharing it!!
    03-16-10 10:46 AM
    yes it can be done.. will do thats mods soon..
    Thank you so much for adding the messages version!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!
    03-16-10 10:48 AM
    I really love this theme! Also no problem with the beta testing, I enjoyed it! The one thing I did notice with the latest release, the weather icon shows both on the weather slot and in the 1st spot on the hidden dock (the calendar version). Is there anyway of keeping the custom bottom dock and not having the weather icon show in the hidden dock and the weather slot? Please let me know by my gmail if this can be fixed. I also notice that you made the calendar font a bit smaller on the calendar list, which is no big deal, but I little bit larger would be nice, just a little bigger.
    Thanks,
    Wayne C.
    [email protected]
    03-18-10 03:07 AM
    how do i put this on my phone? i am new to this website and i think the theme looks really awesome
    03-18-10 05:18 AM
    how do i put this on my phone? i am new to this website and i think the theme looks really awesome
    U just simply open this site using your blackberry browser, and hit the ota links. Or another way download the zip files that's attach in the first post and install it trough your pc using the desktop manager software.

03-18-10 05:28 AM
    my desktop manager doesnt recognize the zip files. and i can't find ur themes on the mobile broswer
    03-18-10 06:00 AM
    my desktop manager doesnt recognize the zip files. and i can't find ur themes on the mobile broswer
    Why u cannot find my themes on mobile browser? U just have to go here: m.crackberry.com or wapforums.crackberry.com from your blackberry browser.

The zip files need to be unzip first to extract the file inside, u need a unzip program installed in your pc. There is unzip or winrar. U can use either of that or both of that. If u don't have that program try to google it.

03-18-10 06:12 AM
    yo can u do a 9700 bold one like this thanks man
    03-18-10 07:04 PM
    I'm reallyy glad you got the customizable dock situation figured out. Re dl now. Thanks for this awesome theme.

03-21-10 11:51 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD