Has anyone had this happen??

I installed the latest facebook app and it was working fine then I stopped getting notified of anything so I deleted the app and reinstalled after bat pull.

I added an appointment on facebook and when I checked to see if the appointment had been added to my calendar on my phone i noticed all, I mean every entry on all calendars are gone except the one just added..

I have backed up my phone and can get most of it back..
    Just wondering if it's a known issue, If I should expect to keep happening or if there is a fix?

I have bold software...5.0.0.509, if that makes a diff.

Thanks

I should add that I didn't have the facebook app linked to my calendar before I deleted in reinstalled so there is my confusion..
    I have it connected now but that doesn't explain all previous calendar entries being deleted....or does it??
    Last edited by Love.My.Bold; 03-14-10 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Additional info**
    03-14-10 01:35 AM
    Check your facebook settings, if it has connections to your calendar then more than likely it is a option somewhere. I personally don't use it, so I can't look for you.
    03-14-10 01:39 AM
    Hmm..I guess it has only happened to me?? Un-installing facebook removed all calendar events On all of my calendars...lesson learned, back up my berry before un-installing any app. Got it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 01:56 PM
    The same thing happened to me today! I got annoyed that the Facebook app kept messing with my other apps (e.g. putting pictures into my address book, etc.) so I uninstalled it -- and every single appointment disappeared from my calendar. My BB has also "hung up" twice this morning and I had to remove the battery and replace. Has anyone else had this happen with Facebook?
    01-13-11 02:07 PM
    Facebook ads its own calendar instance, if you enter Calendar and open menu "Select Calendar..." you will see that you have separate Calendar for every registered mail, groups, Facebook etc.

The issue is that Facebook calendar often comes as the default one and when you create new events they are inserted in the Facebook one.

You can try to open menu "Select Calendar..." and then check option "Show All Calendars", if you are lucky enough you will see your events.
    01-14-11 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD