I've searched but topics are quite outdated, so I am starting a new one for 2010 to ask...

What is the best VNC Client to use on blackberry ??
    03-13-10 05:14 AM
    This has been discussed in pinstack:

Free Vnc Viewer For Blackberry - PinStack.com

regret, no postings from 2010.

getjar has some

Vnc Search Results for Mobile
    Last edited by mandony; 03-13-10 at 12:53 PM.
    03-13-10 12:51 PM
    UPDATE: Pinstack link was quite outdated, SO the links were dead. Hence why i posted a 2010 VNC Q thread.
    The second link you gave me wasn't blackberry specific --however, it helped me find a lead to RDM+ :: Remote Access Tools

that is the only real solution for VNC on blackberry, but costs $39.95

if anyone knows of any free VNC client software for blackberry please stand up
    Last edited by silicuda; 03-14-10 at 04:05 AM.
    03-13-10 12:54 PM
    I would like to know too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 08:06 AM
    ^^ bump

anyone?
    08-28-10 09:19 PM
    I have some success on using J2ME VNC 3.0.5. Been using it on and off for the last few months.
    You have to remember this is code from 2005 but it works ok, though time-out a lot and its slow. Also, it does not work when WIFI is enabled.

See j2mevnc.sourceforge.net for download.

I use it to connect to RealVNC server running on Linux. I am using BES as the VNC is within my company's intranet. One thing to remember is to ensure the VNC server disable encryption as J2ME VNC does not support this.

Hope this helps.
    10-28-10 01:13 PM
    I just downloaded J2ME recently but wasn't sucessfull connecting to 2 vps servers that I have. It game some API error. Issit because I'm using BIS? Internet settings are done default by my telco.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD